48

Tae's P.O.V

I started working as fast as I got to the office ,I can't remember the last time I came to work with this tone of energy.

I was entering the building Because I had a business meeting outside the company, I saw Jimin standing in the reception.

"Jimin-ah" I called him making my way toward him.

He smiled opening his arms and pulled me for a hug and people started looking at us

"Dude, we're at work " I pushed him away

"Sorry , I just missed you " he smiled cutely

"I missed you too " I grinned

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I came to visit Flower and we have some things to do " he answered and I nodded

Jimin pressed the elevator button and putted his hands in his pants, "how's your marriage life  going?" he asked

"Wonderful"I answer smiling wildly

"Someone is getting it " he chuckled

"Dude that's disgusting, she's your sister" I frowned

"What! ,I do say the same thing to her" we both laughed as the elevator door opened,we were both surprised to see Kara in the elevator.

"Flower" Jimin said smiling wildly with happiness in his voice,but his smiled faded away.

Kara's eyes were blood shot,she looked zoned out,she walked from between us passing us like she didn't see us at all.

I looked at Jimin who had panic all over his face,we followed her out of the building, we tried to catch her but she took a cap,luckily my car was still parked in front of the building we got in and I started driving.

"You said you're life was wonderful " Jimin said sounding angry

"She was good this morning , something may had happened in the office " I said starting to worry.

"Can you drive a little bit faster "he demanded and I did as he told

The cap that she was in stopped and she got out , I parked the car and we both jumped out of it. We were at a park , people walking by and children playing around, she sat at a chair looking at the kids playing.

Tears  started falling down her cheeks.she immediately used her shaking hand to wipe the tears off her face.

Jimin started walking towards her but I held his arm, " give her some time alone" I said and I felt my heart ache to see her like that

"No, I'm not leaving her alone she had been alone enough, look at her " he groaned trying to broke free from my hand.

"Exactly, don't crowded her , I'm sure she came here to have some time alone , we can talk to her later" I said and he seemed to calm down a little bit.

We stood far away watching just her sitting there watching people around her,I can't stay still either I want to go to her,I looked at Jimin and he understood me before I say anything.

We walked up to her, Jimin's phone started ringing and he had to answer it, I went and sat next to her.At first she didn't move she just kept staring at somewhere.

"Love " I softy called.

She turned her head and looked at me,she didn't talk or cry or smile she just stared at me ,I'm amazed how she looks so beautiful and this is definitely not the time to think of this.