47

Kara's P.O.V

I awoke up to a warm hand rubbing gently across my stomach. The sun was just beginning to rise and it couldn’t have been any later than 6 A.M. I smiled to myself as I peaked over my shoulder at my husband who’s face was pressed against my back where he left gentle, feather light kisses.

This is becoming one of my favourite things to wake up to.I stirred gently against him to let him know I was awake as I felt him shift closer to me, wrapping his arm tighter around my body.

"Hmmm. Already?"I mumbled, laughter laced through my voice as I felt his hard cock pressing up against my bum.

"I can’t help it." Taehyung mumbled. His voice was deep and thick with sleep.  Nothing turned me on more than his morning voice, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. He played with the lace detailing on my underwear before dipping his hand into the elastic band just to let it snap back against me. "You know what these panties do to me."

I turned over slowly to face him. He was already smiling at me and it amazed me that even first thing in the morning he still took my breath away. His hair was sticking up all over the place,reminding me of how I had been running my fingers through it the night before while we were making out like horny teenagers.

He reached around me and gripped my ass, giving it a good squeeze before swinging my leg over his hip so I could feel his cock that much more.

"Morning, Love"

"Good morning."I smiled back at him, poking his nose.

"I’m hungry." He mumbled into my neck, leaving a tender kiss there.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I quirked an eyebrow and he moved to beam at me while shaking his head.

"Not hungry for food."

There was a seriousness in his tone that sent delicious shivers through my entire body. If there was one thing Taehyung was an expert at, amongst other things, it was definitely with his tongue. I couldn’t help the small moan that escaped my lips as he flipped me over onto my back, his mouth attaching to my neck as he worked his way down my body.

He lifted my t-shirt up, leaving wet, eager kisses across my stomach. I sucked in a breath, gasping a little as he kissed the inside of my thigh.

He kissed back up my body, capturing my lips with his again,soft and luscious lips kissed me,I wrapped my arms around his neck,I felt dizzy as he titled his head to depend the kiss.

"We need to get up" I broke the kiss trying to hold my breath.

"But..." Taehyung pouted.

" we need to make breakfast for your mom and dad" I kissed his lips then his cheek.

He rolled off of me with a  groan, "right, mom and dad "

I squirmed out from the bed but taehyung held my wrist and pushed me down back to the mattress.

"Are you seriously leaving me like this? " He cutely pouted.

"Later, okay " I smiled kissing his cheek"

I did my morning routine,wore my clothes then I went down to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Leaving taehyung changing to his work clothes.

"Good morning , What a lovely smell" Tae's mom entered the kitchen,her energy all over the place.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?"I smiled at her.

"We slept like babies " Mr.kim sat down on the counter next to his wife.