57

Thank youso much for all the lovingand supportivecomments

I  💜 You

____________________________________

Kara's P.O.V

Taehyung watched me with a small frown on his lips sitting on the bed. I was getting my important stuff and putted them in my backpack for the late flight.

"Love!" Taehyung mumbled out catching my attention.

"Hmm?" I questioned folding some files.

"Do you have to go?"

His question made me look up at him, I felt my heart swell at the site in front of me. He looked like a little pouting kid that his parent has scolded for doing something bad.

His shoulder were slumped down and he was playing with hands.

"Baby" I said walking up to him and he immediately opened up his legs so I stood in front of him as he wrapped his arms around my torso burying his face on my tummy hugging me tightly.

"I'll try my best to arrive soon"I said as I ran my hands through his curls kissing the top of his head.

My lips were pursed up in a pout as I pulled his head away from my torso holding onto his hands in my face

"It’ll be over before you know it babe" I said trying to reassure him.

I wish I don't have to go either.

I pulled my hands out of his hold and moved from where  I was standing in between his legs. I closed his legs and moved myself to straddle his lap hands grabbing onto his face.I noticed the soft smile on his face as he listened to what I say.

"You’re so strong you know"

"How so?" I questioned a little confused.

"You're handling this quite well but I’m about to start crying like a little kid"

There was humor in his voice but I knew he mean it.

"I'm going to miss you too" like a lot.

He made a “tsk” sound at the teasing smirk on my lips.

"So can we move now ?"

"Nope" he said popping the “p” at the end.

He fell backwards onto the bed bringing me down with him, a startled noise coming from me.

There was a playful glint as I looked down at him and I couldn't help but smile.

Why is he so damn cute ?

"We need to go to the airport" I said trying to get off of him. But he had other plans as he turned me over on the bed so that he was hovering over me and he had my hands pinned over my head.

"Taehyung!" I said scolding him but I was a little curious to see where he was going with this.

"You still have plenty of time to pack. I just need to love you right now"

My heart started beating so fast because of his words.blood rushed through my veins,as I felt my body temperature rise.

He placed sloppy kisses all over my face making me scrunching up my face in delight.

"I want to make the most of the time we have left before you leave"he mumbled against my face as he continuous his assault on my face kissing me anywhere he could.