|M.B.M.S.•1|

i hate this, and my grammar is so SKSKSKSKSKSK

Y/N's POV

I just woke up because of my annoying alarm. And me being stupid I set my alarm in 5am in the morning while my class will start in 9am and ends in 2pm. I go to the bathroom to take a bath. I put on my white hoodie, black pants, and gucci shoes. I opened my phone and greeted by lots of messages by my schoolmates like-

'Min Y/n! Please notice me! I'm so excited first day of school because I will see you again!'

'I love you Y/n!'

'Please date me!'

'You're birthday is already on Friday! I can't wait to give you my gift!'

'Can I court you?'

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

So many messages but I'm already used to it. I missed my mom and dad, they are in the America for their work and I'm just living alone here. I went downstairs and went to the living room. I checked what time is it.

'6:30am it's so early what should I do now?' I said to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my doorbell. I went outside to check who is it and greeted by my one and only bestfriend Sana.

"Hey Y/n! let's go to the school now! I'm really excited to see him!" Sana said excitedly and jumps up and down. My mood change when I heard that she is excited to see him. And it's one and only her boyfriend Jungkook. I opened the gate.

"Well I'm not. It's too early just go by yourself." I said and about to close the gate. She stop me and hugged me. 'Great! here we go again!' I said in myself.

"Please~ I will treat you later~" She said doing an aegyo. I can't resist her cuteness but I don't want to see her with Jungkook, it breaks my heart. In this situation I always go with her, but I'm so tired seeing her happy with Jungkook.

"No, I don't need your treat. I supposed to go to Jennie's house to ho her with school, because you know It's time for me to find my true love." I said and she let go of me. She just walk away and get inside to her car and drive away. 'Oh great, she's angry on me.'

I didn't plan that I will go in Jennie's house, but it's sounds great! Not to be boastful but she likes be since last year when we we're only in 1st year. So I decided to text her.

Y/n: Can I go to your place and drive with you to our school?

Jennie: Of course! but it would be better if you'll be my girlfriend😚

Y/n: Yah shut up! maybe in future? LOL gotta go now.

Jennie: AAAHHH!!! OKAY DRIVE SAFELY MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND!!!!

I laughed at her text and went to my car. I drive to Jennie's house and rang her doorbell.

"Hi Y/n! pretty as always!" She said and hugged me. I thanked her and hugged her backed. We went in my car and drive in our school. We get off my car. When I closed my cars door, I was greeted my fanboys and fangirls, and Jennie's famous here too. She held my hand. Maybe I should give it a try with Jennie, so that I can forget my feeling with Sana.

To be continued.....

----👽----

Another ugly story again.

091002