Chapter 20: The Revenge! (Part:2)

Start from the beginning

"Hello Hong.." I turned around to see Tina. Her face was so pale from crying. "Miss. It's policeman Hong for you." She can't act like we're friends or something..

"Come on.. I told you, he kissed me.. I never meant to hurt you. I love you." I felt like something hard crossed my heart as I remembered her kissing with him.

-Flashback

Tina is at a club with Seungri. I already miss her.. Should I go see her? for just a bit? Yes, I will go!

I am out of the club named "Red Scadal". It's on of the most famous clubs in Seul. I used to hang out with my friends when I was younger.

I got in. I looked for Tina and Seungri. I spotted them. There were sitting in one of the club's corners.

When I was getting closer to them, Seungri grabbed her and kissed her. What the fuck is going on here??

"Tinaaa!!!!" I screamed. Tina turned to face me. "Hong .. baby it's not what it seems I.." "You're cheating on me.." "No!! I.." "We're done.." "What?" Her voice was like a broken whisper. "We're done.." I repeated myself, turned around and left the club..

-End Of Flashback

I ignored and went to my office. I found a bottle of Vodka. Fuck yeah that's what I need. I sat on my chair and started drinking. I'm not a big fan of alcohol, but it really helps right now.

I heard a knock on the door. "Hong are you inside?" Young asked through the door. "Umm yeah I think" He came inside. "Are you serious? you hate alcohol. why are you drinking whiskey?" "Whiskey?" I looked at the bottle.. "Whatever I thought it was vodka.." "Give it to me." He took my bottle away and looked at it in shock. "Bro you almost drink the whole bottle!" He shouted.

"Dont shout at me. I'm having a hard time. Vodka helps." "It's whiskey!" "Whatever!" I stood up, but I lost my balance and fell down. "Are you ok?" He pulled me up. "Give me my vodka back!" "It's Whiskey damn it!!" "Just give it to me!" "No!" "If you don't, you're fired!" Young looked at me shocked. "Okay.." I took my bottle. "Hello dude!" I told to bottle. Young shocked his head and went out.

After a bit Tina was inside. "Omg.." She took my bottle. "Not again! let me alone! My vodka and I are having a good discussion! Don't interrupt us!" "Hong 1st it's whiskey, 2nd I cant watch you so sad I love you damn it!!"

I didnt realised that I have started crying. "Hong.." "No! don't even try to say anything!" She ignored me and hugged me immediately. "I'm so sorry baby.. please forgive me.." "No, I can't.." She held me even tightly. I hugged her back. I couldn't control my body.

"Please Hong I love you... that kiss meant nothing to me.." Now we were both crying and I didn't know what should I do.. forgive her or get over her? "I love you too.." I whispered. "I know.." She said as she petted my head.

"Promise me.." "What?" "Promise me that you will never cheat on me." "I didnt chest on you.. I love you. You're my Boyfriend!!" I smiled a bit. "Am I forgiven?" "Yes, you are sweety.." She kissed me quickly. "Not so easily.." I pushed her away. "What?"

"I need time.." "I thought that's what girls say to boys.. not the opposite.." She said sarcastically. She's right but I really a little time for myself. "I know.. but there are a lot of things in my mind right now.." "Ok.." it was all she said.

"Hey, dont be mad at me.. " I said as I caressed her right cheek. She nodded. "I have a lot of work to do.." "Marium is in danger.." "Dont worry I will find her before it's too late.." She hugged me and let her tears fell on my shirt. "I hope so.." She murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

"Marium.. we need to get out of here.." Seung Hyun said as he tried to shit up, but he is too tired to do that. I kept him in place and hugged him."How?" "I have a plan.. If it succeed, we will be free tomorrow.." I looked at him suspiciously.. "Tell me your plan." I said. "Don't be impatient. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"But I.." "I said tomorrow." he said demanded. "Ok.." I put my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and whispered. "Sleep angel." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY LOVELIES!!!! ^3^

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG.. :/ I AM FULL OF TESTS AND STRESS.. SINCE CHIRSTMAS IS COMING, I HOPE I'LL FIND TIME DURING THEN TO UPDATE MORE.. :)

THANK FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY.. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! :D

so what do you think is gonna happen?? Wait until my next update!! wahahah :)

Btw did you see Good Boy by Gd x Taeyang??? *_* it's awesome!!! *0*
I am a good boy~~~~~ ^0^

LOVE YOU ALL!!! :* ^_^ xoxo

-Matina_loves_bigbang