Chapter 52

Saturday, 1 May.
Maya wakes up when the puppy climbs on the bed.
She smiles as she rubs its head.
She then climbs out of bed and takes the little guy out to potty before getting Jackson.

"Hey Buddy," Maya said and picked him up.
"Wanna go see the dog? Let's go," Maya said and took Jackson outside.

She puts him down on the ground and then sees Raven.

"Morning Ravvie. Wanna say hi to the dog? It's okay he won't bite," Maya said as the two year old came closer to the dog.
"There you go. Listen guys. What are we calling this dog?" Maya asked.
"Blue," Jackson said and Maya looked at her son.

It was the first time that he actually did talk like that.
He knew what he was saying and Maya was glad he was talking more often.
But she doesn't actually know that.

"But about you Raven? What do you think about a name?" Maya asked.
"Blue. I like it," Raven said.
"Okay then. We'll let Josh know when he is up," Maya said.
"Let me know what when I'm up?" Josh asked giving Maya a kiss on her cheek.
"The kids decided on a name for the dog. The dog's name is Blue."
"Oh my gosh. That is perfect. Good eye kids," Josh said.
"We have to go buy everything for him and then we have to actually get ready for the other baby. I think we need to get as much stuff as possible today. I really don't think we are far from having three kids," Maya said.
"We have most of the stuff so that is settled. I'll go get them. Listen why don't you relax?" Josh asked.
"Yeah try that with a dog," Maya said laughing.