Chapter 28

It was Sunday night and neither Josh or Maya has actually spoken about what happened the previous night at the Matthews house.
But Maya knew they had to talk.
It was late the night and both Jackson and Raven was sleeping.
Maya and Josh was just sitting in the living room trying to figure out what is going on with their schedules for the upcoming week.

"Gosh. Think too many people want to organize stuff," Josh said.
"Yeah. Listen can we please talk about last night?" Maya asked.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost my temper," Josh said.
"You were right to do that. I think the one thing that bothers me is that they're never gonna stop. This time next year or in two years when we get pregnant again they are going to say the exact same. What are we going to do to stop it? We must tell them where to stop," Maya said.
"Why don't we just move? It's easy for us. We can move the business. Jackson isn't in school yet and Raven can adjust. Think about it," Josh said.
"Where will we even go? Not like we can travel long lengths with a one year old," Maya said.
"What about Philadelphia? My parents will be willing to help with both the kids and we can go settle down there," Josh said.
"I'll think about it," Maya said.