Chapter 29

It was the next morning and everyone was awake.
Maya was busy feeding Jackson some baby food while Raven was eating oats.
Josh was already gone and Maya had to think a little bit about what Josh did tell her last night.
What is she going to do?
If she says yes she has to say goodbye to everyone.
If she says no she will never hear the end of the complaining.
The right thing in this situation would be to move.
She knows that but she doesn't want to say goodbye to everyone even though she knows how they think of her.
But she wasn't going to think about that too much.
After she had finished feeding both the kids she went to drop Raven off and then she went to work with Jackson.

As soon as Maya went to work she put Jackson in his play crib and started with paperwork.
It was around ten when she decided to look up houses in Philadelphia.
There was one not too far from Amy and Alan and also not too expensive.
Maya looked at a picture which was taken on her and Josh's wedding day.

She then realized that nothing should be taken as it is.
There everything looks so easy while one year later it isn't.
Maya decided on one thing immediately.
She wasn't going to let her friends influence her.