Chapter 49

It was later the night and both Maya and Josh was just sitting in the living room.
Both of them had a potentially hard day and just tried to relax before ethey had to go to bed.
Maya looks through old emails when she suddenly gets an email from Riley.
Another attempt in the baby shower.
It was postponed the last time because of something and now Maya thinks she actually just doesn't want one.
That she'll manage without it.
But suddenly she does realize something and laughs.

"What's so funny?" Josh asked.
"We are waking the same path we did with Jackson. We don't have a name for the baby," Maya said.
"Only you will still think about it. What have you thought about?"
"Well obviously she'll have your last name like me and Jackson. About a first and middle name I have no idea," Maya said.
"I actually wanted to give her your middle name. Since Jax has mine."
"What about Scarlette?" Maya asked.
"Scarlette Penelope Matthews. I like it," Josh said.
"Yeah. Your niece is trying for another baby shower in May. I don't know if I actually do want to do all of that anymore. At first it would have been fun but now everyone will have to drive to Philadelphia or we have to go to New York and I don't know if we will be able to make a trip to NYC. "
" That's your choice. If you don't want one you can tell them and if you want to have one and we have to go to New York City we can go. I'm not stopping you," Josh said.
"Darling this is about a lot more than just that. We have two little kids to think about and that excludes the baby. I don't think I want to have one."
"Whatever you decide, I'll support you," Josh said.