Chapter 32

It was later the afternoon at the Matthews house and both Maya and Josh took the rest of the day off.
They had arranged a gender reveal with the family and for the first time in awhile both Eric and Morgan were gonna be there as well.
Maya was just touching up her make-up as she was already dressed for the occasion.
Josh was keeping the kids busy when Maya came out of her room.

"Hey. I just got a call saying that our offer on the house has been excepted," Josh said.
"That's amazing Honey. Wow things are moving fast cause I just got a call to say that the office is ready. We can basically start with the moving process," Maya said.
"How are you feeling about telling everyone?" Josh asked.
"A bit nerves but more excited than anything else. Think about it. By the time she comes we'll be settled in our new home and have a huge client base. We should get going," Maya said.
"Come Raven," Josh said and they were gone.

Everyone was at the Matthews house and adoring little Jackson.
Even Eric was getting excited into being a uncle for the kid.
Of course he felt it with Riley and Auggie but it's a lot easier with Jackson because he is still little.

"Cake time," Topanga said and put down a huge cake.
"Okay," Josh said and took Maya's hand.
"Stand closer everybody," Cory said and everyone came close.

Josh smiled to Maya as they cut the cake.
They took the one piece out and pink icing sugar stood out.

"You're having a girl?" Cory asked.
"We are," Josh said.
"Congratulations then guys. This guy needs a sister but also a brother cause now he's out numbered. Two against one," Eric said.
"Well that is certainly a achievement," Morgan said.

"Since we're in the celebrating mood. Me and Maya have news."
"We recently decided to move in from New York," Maya said.
"Okay so how can you move on? Staying in Upstate?" Cory asked.
"Our offer on a house in Philadelphia has just been excepted," Josh said.
"What!" Riley said.
"We need a fresh start and we thought that would be ideal. Within the next month or say we will be moving in. We just need a few things done and then we are heading out," Josh said.
"My first priority is of course Josh's birthday and then we start focusing on the move. By end March we're gonna head out of NYC. We just have to inform my parents hut they won't have a problem."
"So you're gonna run away like you always do?" Riley said.
"I'm running away from nothing," Maya said.