Chapter 46

Wednesday, 31 March.
Maya is sitting in her office while she is busy with some old stuff.
Projects she has attended meetings of a few weeks ago which was almost finished.
A knock appears on the door and Maya sighs.

"Come in," Maya said.
"Afternoon. Mrs Matthews?" a girl said.
"Yeah come in. You must be Abby. Welcome. Sit down," Maya said.
"Thank you. Big business you have here," Abby said.
"Thanks. So what will we expected of you is very simple. You have to run the business like any other business woman would. You'll report to me daily and with huge decisions you will have to discuss with me first otherwise it's very simple to get done," Maya said.
"Figuring it's because of the baby," Abby said.
"I already have a thirteen month son and my daughter is due in July. But I would want you to start first week of June so we can just get that out of the way and if you do need help I can just help you before she is born. I don't actually want to be here very often after the birth since I also take care of my three year old sister so I have my hands full. I'll introduce you to my husband in a moment. Matthew's and Hunter's Depod is owned and run by my husband and me. But we shouldn't have a problem."