Chapter 1

It's a cold November morning and Maya Matthews is sitting in her office busy with paper work which should have been done a few days ago.
She is enjoying one thing too much and that is definitely not her work.
But her son.
Little Jackson is ten months and in a matter of just weeks the family is celebrating their very first Christmas with the baby.
Not just that but Raven is complete healed from the Tuberculosis and she can go on with her life.
Maya had put her a few months ago in kindergarden and she does enjoy it very much.
Maya and Josh was all settled into their new home and even if it doesn't work out like they want they'll figure out what to do.
But they are way to happy at the moment.
And does grandparents have a good time with their grandson.
Everytime they come to New York they want to spend some time with Jackson or as they call him Jax.
Maya is very pleased with her parents-in-law.
They are helping her a lot of the time with Jax and if it doesn't help enough even Topanga takes Jax with time.
But even that is very...
Well Maya is just waiting for something bad to happen.
Maya closes all the files and put them on the shelf when she hears a knock.

"Come in," Maya said.
"Hi Maya," Katy said and Maya got the fright of her life.

What the hell was her mother and Shawn doing here?
Whouod she ever find out?

"Mom? What are you guys doing here?" Maya asked.
"We came to get our daughter. Where is she?" Shane asked.
"At daycare and you can forget it," Maya said and Jackson started to cry.
"It's okay," Maya said as she lifted him up.
"Who's child is that?" Katy asked.
"What the hell does it matter? What are you doing here?"
"Your mother..."

"Her mother?" Josh said and Shawn turned around.
"Surprised she's anything of Maya," Josh said.
"Joshua would you mind taking Jackson for awhile?" Maya asked.
"Yeah sure," Josh said and took Jackson from Maya.
"Thank you. I'll be done in a few minutes," Maya said and Josh went out.

"We're waiting," Katy said.
"Mine. I had Jackson ten months ago. I'm not giving Raven to you. It's too much of a hazard," Maya said.
"When did you get pregnant?" Shawn asked.
"We found out a week before the wedding. That is besides the point," Maya said.
"Really? How could you let that happen? This wasn't supposed to last permanently," Shawn said.
"I don't believe it. You just excepted me to leave him after the merge. Forget it. Why are we discussing my son? You lost nothing here. I have a client which is due in five minutes. We can talk tonight," Maya said and they went out.

She took a breathe.
She pulled her hair out of her face while she tried to keep herself calm.
Which wasn't very successful.
She had no idea what she had to do.
What is she going to do about Raven?
And now they're asking questions about Jackson.
She can't anymore.