Chapter 50

Wednesday, 28 April.
Maya officially turned twenty-seven weeks and is feeling pretty good.
She isn't actually carrying very heavy and isn't very sick.
She doesn't have any pain or so but she does realize that she has to get everything else done with.
Maya changed her plans at the end about the baby shower and said that she doesn't want one.
Or not anymore.
She did thought it would be nice but bow that she does live in Philadelphia and everyone else is in New York she doesnt actually care.
She needs time to get everything else done with anyway.
Everyone send stuff for the baby and Maya had the day off so she decided to get a few stuff done while she has the time.
She put up the changing table and crib then she just went on with some simple stuff like putting clothes away.
Josh did assemble some of the stuff like the dresser and the heavy stuff which Maya can't actually lift while being twenty-seven weeks.
Jackson was sleeping while Raven was helping Maya with some of the clothes.
Maya put a few stuff on the dresser and then she took a basket which was full of diapers and wipes that she took to put on the chaging table.
She suddenly felt a cramp and stood still.

She hasn't had any cramps yet so this was very weird but she didn't seem to worry about it too much.
Hickstur contractions are often something woman deal with in their pregnancies and maybe Maya was just experiencing that.
It went away and then Maya went on with decorating the room.

About half an hour later Jackson woke up and Maya went to get him.

"Hey Baby Boy. There we go. Did you have a good nap?" Maya asked as she picked Jackson up giving him a kiss.
"Okay. You hungry?" Maya asked and gave Jackson a pouch of apple and pear baby food.
"Good boy."