Chapter 41

It was one Wednesday morning and both Maya and Josh are awake.
A big moving truck is in front of the apartment and a few guys are putting boxes in.
Maya was busy nursing Jackson while Josh put a few boxes away.
Lucas did come to help as well while Riley looked after Raven.

"Listen Lucas thank you. I know it's for you guys very hard to say goodbye," Josh said.
"I wanna do it," Riley said.
"I know Riley. But I also know it's very hard for you. So thank you."
"Stop saying thank you," Lucas said.

"Wow you guys have gone far," Maya said as she came out with Jackson.
"Hey Jax. I can watch him if you want to help," Riley said.
"Thanks Riles. But I think I'm fine. He isn't very fond of other people besides me and Josh. But you can try if you want," Maya said and handed Jackson to Riley.
"Okay he doesn't usually want someone else. You're lucky," Maya said.
"So Friday you will be gone," Lucas said.
"Saturday actually. We have to give the keys Saturday morning to the new owners and after that we are heading to Philadelphia," Josh said.
"Good luck with a two hour trip with two toddlers," Riley said.
"It's not entirely two hours. I think it's an hour and forty-seven minutes. Think we'll survive," Maya said.

Josh and Lucas carried on with helping to load the boxes while Riley watched the two kids and Maya packed some of the other stuff.
She could hardly believe she is moving away from the one place she has known for so many years.
She lived here for like twenty years.
That is crazy.