32- Love is not a deal

" Look...you can't even look in to my eyes...But one thing, if you are thinking that I got in to that accident because of you, no..it's not..It's my destiny ..and I'm the one who did wrong..not you..you have nothing to do with that, all of my sins are comming after me, the results of my own works...bec..." you didn't want to hear at him..because he was too much thinking.. that's true that he did wrose stuff for you..but finally he came to know how bad he was and he began to love you and treat you as his wife, that's why you don't want him to dig the past.

" Yah....Jeon jungkook....... " you yelled at him saying ....

" That's enough, Don't dig the past, That all is over.. All I want to stay with you as your wife, that's it...And I don't think such things like you said.." you said back.

" Ok, but why do you wanna stay as..." you cut off him finished what he was about to say.

" Your wife?? Right ? "

" yeah.."

" Because you love me right, Is that enough reason ....Why do I need to ignore a husband like you...that's why..." saying that you ran to downstairs.

" huh, " he sighed after you left.

**Jungkooks' pov**

Did she really mean that? That's mean she accept that I really love her, I don't need to prove anymore.. Oh my god.. I'm happy by all mean...haha...Jeon Jungkook...she is not going to leave me....

But wait...what about Hyuna and baby...and Jimin..where is that bastard.. He didn't even come to see me...Fine, If Hawon is not going to answer me for all questions, Jimin..that bastard...you habe to answer me ..

**Authors' pov**

Thinking that, Jungkook made a call for Jimin. As soon as he answered the call, Jungkook burst upon at him.

" You bastard ..."

" Such a relief, seems you are doing good my friend " Jimin said a so calm tone.

" yeah, your bad luck...You know what, Hawon is never gonna come to you... She is going to be mine " jungkook said in a gorgeous tone thinking about your answer.

" I know, She is already yours Jungkook , she never belonged to me.."

" What did you mean by that...? Ah wait...about Hyuna...where is she?? " Jungkook asked in sudden tone.

" Tomorrow , I will come to meet you.." saying that he ha
nged up.

Next morning,

" Hawon....It's Jungkooks' Friend here" Mrs. Jeon called you saying that Jimin is already there. But you didn't know who is that.

" whose that mom? " Asking that you came to the living room. Watching the person who is sitting there, your blood began to boil.

" You?? " you asked in a angry tone. But he smiled at you.

" Long time no see Hawon "

" True, Because I don't want to see you Mr. Park Jimin... " The system you talk to Jimin has changed a lot, because you used to Call him like Jimin or Chim.

" Hawon, Listen to me.." saying that he stood up.

" No Jimin..I don't want to, Please go out without making me more anger.." you said it in bit calm voice, because you can't get troubles in the home.

" No Hawon...I want to listen to him " both of you turned around with that familiar voice of Jungkook.

" Jungkook... why didn't you call me if you want to come down.." You asked and steped quickly at him.