9- Neck.....What?? No!!!

Next morning you woke up with a damn head each..with still your eyes close, you tried to go back to sleep again but wait...Why are you feelings something tightened around your body...and your pillow is hard.." Where am I ?? " with that question you slowly opened your eyes..

" What??? " your head exploded while watching the man only a few inches away..

" Jungkook ?? " You mumbled with your widen eyes and mouth.

You're sleeping on his one hand and his other hand is around your body like he is hugging you..and your hand on his chest..there is only Few inches between your face and his..

With few gulped you waved your hands toward his face to check whether he is still sleeping or not..Luckily he is still in his dreamland..you slowly tried to Remove his arm around you..but stopped when he moved so close to you as his forehead touched yours..

Your heart, it began to beating fast as never happened. But why?? Watching his morning handsome face, why wouldn't it happened?? His shining face, who didn't fall for this face...??

No...you didn't ...And it won't ever happen...

" Yahh...Jeong Jungkook " Screaming that you struggled to set off from his arms..

" Why?? Why why why ??? " He began to yell too, being so scared.

" Yahh...Why Are you here??? Let go off me jerk " You tried to pull him but no....with your endless yells , he gripped your both hands and pulled you in to the bed again..

" Yahh...how wonder...Why am I here??? Because this is my Room and My bed...And .....and..don't you really remember what happened last night ??? " He asked while wiggling his eyebrows with a curious look.

" What??? What have you done to me jeark...Let me go..... Why you're sleeping with me??? " You hardly tried to pull him away..once you gripped his neck too...

" Yahh...do u wanna * cough " kill me ??? " Screaming that he pulled your both hands over your head and he came on top of you resting his whole weight on his knees..

" Yahh...what do you think you're doing now ....let me go..." You struggled more , more and more but noway...

" yahhh...Stop screaming , Are you crazy... ?? " He screamed back while trying to control you, but you also didn't seconded to him and didn't give up..

" No..i can't ...let me...go...yo..." Before you finish that she leaned closer and closer to you and stopped resting inches away so suddenly..making you stop from screaming like a crazy and struggling to set off..

" Unless I will kiss you.." He screamed that...this time you really stuck in the position hearing that..his hot breathe began to brush on your face, his eyes looks so cold making your poor heart Is beating faster..why is he doing this..??

Both of you're panting after fight with each others..

" Look...Don't you remember anything from Last night ?? " he asked so so seriously ...you kept quite because really you don't remember anything..

" Ok..." he sighed..

" Listen to me carefully...you drank a juice last night but someone has mixed alchol to that..so you got drunk and you couldn't even walk properly ..so I brought you home..." You're still staring at him so shamefully.

" Belive me or not , you're such a heavy woman i ever seen.."

" What connection it has with sleep in the same bed..." you questioned...

" I'm not finish talking yet.." he frowned.

" When i Put you in the bed you didn't took off your hands from me so both of us fell down here..you hugged me tightly all of sudden saying that you're cold...So....." your face began to blush...