Halloween Day! *Special*

Start from the beginning

"Okay Sakura, Misaki dear be safe and be back by midnight!" Sakura's mother waves goodbye at us. We wave goodbye, quickly walking off. "Your father is weird.." I trailed off. "You don't even have to say it twice..." Sakura trailed off also.

"SAKURA CHAAN! MISAKI CHAAN!" Naruto shouted out both of our names. We both turned around and saw him marching towards us with a big grin on his face. And guess what? He was dressed up as a clown. Exactly what Sakura guessed..

"EH?! N-NEJI?!" Naruto pointed at me. Me and Sakura both raised an eyebrow at him. "What are you doing here with Sakura chan?! I thought you said you weren't celebrating Halloween!" Naruto raised his voice even louder.

"Naruto! It's me! Misaki!" I shout back to him. "Eh?" He replied clueless. "For Halloween I dressed up as Neji!" I grinned. "Ohh! Cool! You look just like him!" He said, flabbergasted.

"Thanks! Well, I'll meet up with you guys later! I'm gonna go find Neji" I hugged them both, before running off, not giving them a chance to say anything. I run to the Hyuga's compound, and found Hinata, and Neji exiting the compound.

'Heheh fantastic!' they both talked, but stop when they saw me. "N-Neji nii san?.." Hinata murmured shyly, confused. Neji frowned at me. "What is this, some joke?" He asked. I guess he hasn't found out who I was..

"No Neji kun! I'm dressed up for Halloween as you! It's me, Misaki!" I say, grinning. Neji and Hinata anime sweat dropped. "Y-You look just like Neji.." Hinata stated. "Aww thanks Hinata chan! Oi Neji look at this!" I walk walk up closer to him, with my eyes closed.

"BYAKUGAN!" I yell, opening my eyes, revealing the Hyuga contacts. Neji anime sweat dropped, again having an amused look on his face. I laughed, clutching onto my stomach. His reaction is so hilarious!

"Well, I'm gonna go Trick Or Treating! I'll bring you guys a big bag of candy, and we'll share it together! See you!" I wave goodbye at them. "B-Bye..." Hinata whispered, whilst Neji just smirk, shoving his hands in his pocket. 

*Time Skip*

I knocked on the 200th door of the village... "Trick Or Treat!" I put on a big smile, as a chubby lady answers the door. "Oh my! What do we have here?! Let's see! I have something very special for you! Stay right here" The chubby woman said before leaving somewhere. She then came back with bucket.

"Here you go!" She placed, toothbrushes, toothpaste, and watermelon flavored gum in my bag... "Wh-what is this?" I asked, looking down at the objects she gave me. "It's healthy for you! Now be thankful!" She shuts the door in my face, and I sulk.

'Who gives you dental things on Halloween besides this woman.. She need it herself!' I left, walking around to the Hyuga's compound. That was enough Trick Or Treating for me. My legs and feet are killing me! 

Besides, my bag is 4 feet tall and it's full! I can share this with the whole Hyuga compound! When I made it to the Hyuga's compound. Neji and Hinata were training. "Guess who's here with a big load?!" I yell, grabbing there attention. They both stop what they were doing looking at me.

I went to the hall and dumped the whole bag of candy on there, which some fell onto the ground. "N-No way.." Hinata mumbled in disbelief. They both walked over to me looking at all the candy. "How did you get all this?..." Neji asked.

"I went to two hundred doors in the whole village Neji! Not to mention there's more than that!" I pick up a hershey chocolate bar, opening it. "Dig-" I was cut off. "AHH! MISAKI CHAN! HOW COULD YOU NOT SHARE WITH US?!" Kiba yelled, approaching me with Naruto, Sakura, Shino, Ino, TenTen, Shikamaru, Choji, and Lee.

My eyes widen. "I uh... Was coming to get you guys...?" I tried to get away with it, but due to how much candy I had, I wasn't getting out of this. "Yeah right! You all were about to dig in!" Naruto pointed at me accusingly.

"H-Hi Naruto kun.." Hinata mumbled. "What was that Hinata? Talk louder I can't hear you. You talk so quietly dattebayo!" Naruto placed his hand by his ear, leaning closer to Hinata. Hinata's face turns into a deep crisom red.

"Woah Misaki chan! That's a lot you got there!" TenTen's eyes were wide. Sakura nodded in agreement. "Misaki chan how did you get all that?! I only gotten a small bucket of candy and it isn't even full!" Lee showed my his half full candy bucket.

"How about we all just add our candy to Misaki's?" Choji insisted. "Yeah! And afterwards when we have to leave i'll split my candy in with everyone else?" I asked, in agreement with Choji. "That sounds like a great idea!" Ino spoke.

So we sat and ate candy until we were full. Hinata's father came out and said we needed to leave soon. After when it hit midnight, I split my share with everyone else and they left. I put my candy back into my bag, getting ready to go home.

"Misaki, maybe I should walk you home. It's really late" Neji insisted. I smile, nodding. On our walk it was really quiet. We may had a few "Oh looks at those!" Or  "That decoration is awesome!" Neji had grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. A smile crept on my face as a light pink dust formed on my cheeks. Before I knew it we were at my place. "Well.. I'll see you tomorrow, Neji kun" I softly spoke. Neji nodded.  We both stood there looking into eachother's eyes.. Slowly leaning in.

Before our lips could touch.. "EHH?! MISAKI, NEJI?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING-TTEBAYO?!" Naruto's voice interrupted us. It sounded as if it was the worst thing he saw that happened to him.. Like as if you were trying to take off his boxers.

"NARUTO?!" Me and Neji both say at the same time, shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~

Aww, what a way to get that moment ruined.. Especially by Naruto..

>|< Edited.

>|< I'm glad I wrote this yesterday, ahead of time.

>|< I hope you enjoyed it...

>|< Aishiteru <(^-^<)