EPILOGUE: For Me; And I'm Feeling Good

A/N: So this is the end lovelies. I hope you enjoyed this story and if you're a FTR; thanks for stopping by and giving it a chance. If you're a RR, welcome back and I hope you've enjoyed the Daniels Series reworks. They are officially DONE. Now I can move on with the series ^_^

Ps: there's a big change at the end of this that wasn't originally here that is helping to set up for the next book ;)

I know some of you are really looking forward to book 4 of the series about Sarah Daniels.

Little bit of trivia on chapter title. If you remember the title of the prologue, you'll get the meaning behind the epilogues title. If you haven't listened to Michael Buble Feeling Good, give it a shot.

At the beginning of the book, both MC's were struggling with life in their own ways. Lee, with what happened to her and the loss of her best friend/sister and Jackson with his borderline depression of his life in Clinton Hills and the feeling of unhappiness of where it was at. They were both ready for a new life, but by the end of this book, both have changed and grown. By the end, they're both contempt and feeling damn good about where their lives ended up—together.

So that's the reasoning for me behind why I gave both the prologue and epilogue their names. ENJOY!

Finally before we get to this epilogue—thank you to everyone for your love and support not just with this book, but with the whole series and my other Supernatural series that I swear one day I'll finish. (OoF)

When I first started this series during the summer, I never thought that A Thousand Miles From Nowhere would get the attention it did. I just one day while visiting my family in OK and starting my first book thought up of an idea about a romance story about two people that rekindle their long lost love for one another.

Needless to say, the words just flew out of my fingertips and onto my phone and by the time I was halfway through, I intended on writing at least 2 more spin-offs which turned out to be When You Say Nothing At All and this book.

So basically, I'm really thankful I decided to write down a story that started out as a cliche idea in my head to give you guys something amazing, that I hold very dear to my heart, and that ultimately you guys loved it enough to make it all the way here haha.

So without further ado—here's the very end and until next time <3

———
EPILOGUE: For Me; And I'm Feeling Good

FIVE YEARS LATER:

JACKSON

"Daddy! Natalie has a boyfriend at her school!" Chloe informs me as soon as I walk into my parent's house. Girl doesn't even give me a chance to close the front door before I'm bombarded.

I'm here to pick up the kids from their house since they're staying with my mom during the day while I'm at work. It's summer vacation so she doesn't mind.

"Oh does she now?" I ask as Natalie comes running in and glaring at her little sister. God she looks so much like her mama when she does that. I stifle a laugh before I become the next victim of her spiteful glare.

"No I don't Chloe, stop lying!" she growls and stomps back into the kitchen where my mom is.

"Good job Sammy!" my mom cheers as my nearly three year old son rolls some of the chocolate chip cookie dough into a circle and places it on the cookie sheet. He smiles widely at her as she runs her fingers through his longer curly hair. When he sees me walk into the kitchen, he beams and waves his little hand at me.