XVI. The Next Step

A/N: What you've all been waiting for, SMUT!

Listen to Lights Down Low by MAX for this chapter. Fits perfectly for this special moment ^_^

Remember to vote and comment!

———
XVI. The Next Step

JACKSON

When the wooden door finally closes, I immediately cup Lee's beautiful face in my hands. She smiles widely up at me, making the skin besides her eyes crinkle and wraps her arms loosely around my waist.

As I look deep into her hazel eyes, I know she's just as anxious as I am. It's been a long three months of not taking her intimately. Not even touching or adventuring into oral just to satisfy the desire we both have been struggling with.

I press my lips to hers and for the first time in three months, I let myself really go. I don't hold back, knowing that this will end with us naked in bed, wrapped around one another. I'm going to make love to the woman of my dreams, the love of my life.

I slip my tongue past her swollen lips into her mouth, tasting her, driving me wild with ecstasy. I press my body further into her forward until I've got her pinned against the door and thrust my hips towards her, letting her feel my erection in my jeans. When she gasp into our kiss and rolls her head back, I take the opportunity to attack her neck with aggressive kisses as I tease her with my teeth, gently nibbling at the skin.

With a soft moan, she grabs at my jean jacket and pulls down forcefully on it to take it off. I shrug out of it, helping her out and throw it to the small sofa in the living area.

The cabin is not very big in the sense of a lot of rooms with only two bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms. Yes the rooms themselves are bigger than usual but it's simply meant to be a small vacation home for the five of us when we were younger. Mom and Dad got the master bedroom with the half bath of course while Sarah, Ford, and myself got the spare room that was furnished with a bunk bed that had a trundle with the lower half, making it perfect for three people. As I got older and Alex would come along, we'd just lay out on the small sleeper sofa in the living area. I've had a lot of great times here with the family and now I'm going to have a night I'll never forget with Lee.

I look deeply into her eyes, searching her soul as I pull her leather jacket off and sit it next to mine. She's wearing a cropped halter top that's showing off so much of her beautiful skin that I just want to eat her up. God she's so damn sexy.

While softly running my fingers over her shoulder, I lean in to press my mouth to it. She closes her eyes, laying her head back against the door as I lovingly kiss her sun kissed skin wherever her clothes aren't covering. I slide my fingers further down her body until I get to her hips and gently squeezing the plushness beneath her skin tight skirt. My hands make their way around to her ass where I can feel every curve and the fullness of it through the material, making me groan into her neck as I squeeze her ass tightly with my hands, lifting her up off the floor and into my arms.

Lee wraps her limbs around my body tightly while we continue to kiss each other passionately as I make my way to the master bedroom. When I reach the bed, I slowly and gently sit her on the edge of the bed and kick my Justin's off as I reach down to unzip her high-heeled boots to pull off. She bites her lip seductively as she scoots back further onto the bed.