XVII. Rose Petals Everywhere

A/N: Fun chapter ahead and of course, there's more smut ^_^

Remember to vote and comment!

———
XVII. Rose Petals Everywhere

THREE MONTHS LATER:

I have my hand over Lee's eyes as I walk her into my bedroom that's currently set up for her surprise. She giggles as she reaches out in front of her, making me smile while kissing the back of her head.

"Jackson what are you doing?" she laughs and reaches back to grab at my crotch, making me jump back a little with a groan.

"I'm trying to surprise you with something so stop molesting me woman," I laugh as I kiss her shoulder.

I close my door behind me and thank God that no one is home right now. I knew that my parents would be busy celebrating Valentines Day with each other and both Sarah and Ford are with my grandma at the movies so I brought Lee to my house to spend our first Valentines together in the best way possible.

As much as I love it, I didn't want to make love to her in my truck like we've been having to do the last three months. I wanted it to be special since it's our first Valentine's Day together and in the comfort of a bed, my bed. I knew there was no way in hell we could've done this at her grandma's house since she's always home whenever I'm over.

"Are you ready Sweetie?" I lower my voice in her ear, knowing it'll make little goosebumps appear on her skin.

"Of course I'm ready for your big cock baby," she purrs as she wiggles her cute little butt on me. It takes all the strength I can muster not to bend her over my desk right now with her damn teasing.

I remove my hand from Lee's eyes and she looks around with wide eyes in awe. I have pink and red rose petals all over my bed and on the floor around it. There's vanilla candles lit on my dresser and nightstand to set the mood for this romantic moment.

When she turns around to face me, her smile lets me know I did a good job and she wraps her arms around my neck as she presses her lips to mine.

She quickly removes her leather jacket, tossing it onto the chair at my desk and I immediately begin lifting her tight black strapless dress. I'm blessed with her in nothing but laced boy short panties that show off the bottom of her ass.

God I love it when she wears these.

When she kicks her black high heels off and begins to remove my black t-shirt, I finish lifting it over my head as she's already working on my belt and jeans. Clearly she's not in the mood for taking it slow, but honestly neither am I.

When we are both completely naked, she jumps into my arms, wrapping her limbs around me. I hold her up by the underneath of her thighs, digging my fingertips into her flesh. She presses her lips to mine with desire and I groan as the tip of my shaft presses into her opening.

"Mmm Jackson," she moans seductively as she presses her body closer to mine.

I turn us around and shove her against the door, nearly saying fuck the condom and shove my shaft into her. She'd fucking kill me if I did though and not because she doesn't trust me to be clean but because she doesn't want a baby at the moment. We both have important plans for our future and a baby would complete derail them for us.