XXXII. Daddy Puts Me To Bed

A/N: Hey lovelies I'm back with editing the story. Sorry for the break. We are almost done with this rework and I hope you've liked it so far.

This chapter has smut in it but I know you little perverts love it so you're welcome ^_^

Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

———
XXXII. Daddy Puts Me To Bed

When everyone leaves the house to go back to their respectable homes, I give Natalie her bath with an overwhelming sting of excitement.

Tonight, Jackson and I are going to make love for the first time as an engaged couple. This will also be the first time with no secrets having to be kept between us or anyone else in our close circle of family and friends. It's so exhilarating having everything out in the open now.

Finally—for the first time in five years—I can go to bed in peace without an immense amount of anxiety weighing me down.

Right now I'm in the middle of helping Natalie brush her teeth as I stand in front of her as she's perched on the counter top. She's so adorable as she sits up as straight as her little form allows her, with a big cheesy grin, baring me her tiny pearly white baby teeth.

I feel Jackson approach the doorway and look up in the mirror to see him standing in the doorway of the bathroom. He crosses his muscular arms over his broad chest and watches us with a proud smile, making those hot as all hell dimples pop. Natalie keeps glancing over at her daddy and giggles before rinsing her mouth out with water.

"Alright, you've got beautiful clean teeth to go to bed with," I playfully pinch at her cheeks and she smiles.

"Mummy, can Daddy put me to bed tonight?" she asks innocently as she hops down from the counter, making my heart nearly melt out of my chest. I glance up at Jackson in the mirrors reflection and he's beaming from ear to ear as he gazes down at our beloved daughter.

"Come here baby girl," Jackson kneels down and she wraps her arms around him so he can pick her up in his strong arms.

I watch as my future husband carries our baby girl to bed to tuck her in. I watch as he smothers her with kisses and I love you's and it makes my heart flutter. Not to mention it's doing things to my ovaries that feel like they'll explode any minute now.

I walk over and sit on the opposite side of Natalie's bed to make sure she's got her baby whale tucked in with her as well.

"I love you my little angel," I lean over and kiss her cheek softly.

"I love you too Mummy," she yawns and turns on her side as she snuggles her stuffed animal. Her eyes close immediately and I'm thankful she's always been good at falling asleep right away. Never being one to fight her sleep.

I stand up from her bed and walk to the door. When I turn back though, Jackson is still sitting on the bed, looking down at her. He's watching her fall asleep with a huge smile on his face—in absolute awe over her. It's like he's still trying to wrap his head around the idea that this little girl is his. That five years ago, when we made love that night, we created her.

Deciding to leave him in this moment alone, I jump in the shower.

The warmth of the steamy water on my skin is much needed to relax my tense muscles from everything that happened today. Between work, my party, dealing with an obsessive ex, and finally telling my daughter who her dad is—I'm damn near at the brink of total exhaustion.

I'm nearly done washing my body with my coconut scented body wash when Jackson steps in behind me, nearly catching me by surprise if I hadn't already heard him undressing from the other side of the shower curtain.