VII. Sick And Tired Of The Drama

A/N: So last chapter and that smut ^_^ What's with the Daniels boys and stroking it out am I right?

Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

———
VII. Sick And Tired Of The Drama

Leaning back against my locker as Alex talks my ear off, I constantly keep glancing up at the entrance doors, waiting for Lee to walk in. When Karen walks in instead, I groan with annoyance and rest my head back against the metal door.

"Everything okay man?" Alex immediately notices I'm upset. He turns toward the doors and when he sees Karen approaching us, he rolls his eyes and leans back against the lockers next to me.

"Hey babe. I tried calling you last night but your phone was off. Was hoping we could have some phone sex," Karen leans into me and I roll my eyes as I look up at the ceiling, trying to avoid her gaze. I ended up turning my phone off last night after she kept calling and texting me past midnight.

"I was asleep Karen and I wasn't in the mood for any of that," I admit and she pouts up at me as she runs her hands up and down my chest.

Alex rolls his eyes again and walks off towards Megan's locker where she's now standing but I don't see Lee anywhere. I step away from Karen and make my way over to where they are with Karen hot on my tail, aggravated as ever that I walked away from her being all over me.

"Hey Megan, where's Lee at?" I ask her and she gets this sudden troubled look on her face.

"She's in the counselors office right now. Our grandma called the school counselor and asked for her to talk to Lee this morning. I tried explaining that it wasn't Lee's fault I got drunk but Grandma said that's not why she's making her talk to someone," she explains and I'm instantly confused.

What's that suppose to mean? Why would Lee need to talk to someone? I hope everything is okay.

Just as I'm about to ask Megan more questions, Lee walks out from the office. I can tell from her red eyes and frown that she's upset and possibly been crying. I immediately walk over to her and put my hands on her elbows, looking at her with worry.

"Lee, is everything okay? Why were you in the counselors office? Have you been crying?" I ask frantically. The thought of her crying for any reason at all nearly brings me to my knees.

She looks up at me confused and begins to shake her head.

"It's nothing Jackson. Don't worry about it. I'm fine, everything is fine," she looks over at Megan and I can tell she's irritated that Megan said something to me about her whereabouts.

"What do you mean it's nothing? Clearly you are upset about something and I just want to help," I admit and I can feel Karen burning a hole in the back of my head but I don't care. Lee notices Karen's glare and quickly jerks out of my hold.

"Jackson, please—it's fine," she smiles up at me and gently grabs my hand, giving it a small squeeze. I know something is up but she doesn't want to talk to me about it.

Not going to lie—that fucking hurts.

I want her to trust me and feel like she can talk to me about anything. I want to be the one that she leans on for everything. I want to not only be her shield but her sword as well.

Lee walks off towards Megan and Alex, pulling Megan aside where they exchange some words and I can tell Megan is apologizing to Lee for what she told me. Did she not want anyone knowing she was in the counselors office?

Before I can make it over to where they are, Karen grabs my shoulders and turns me towards her before she forcefully pushes me back against the wall, glaring up at me with absolute fury in her blue eyes.

"Why the fuck are you so up that little bitch's ass? You two fucking or something?" she accuses me and I immediately shake my head in shock at her.

"What? Fuck no! I'm just worried about her is all. You know I don't like seeing anyone upset," I admit.

It's true though—I don't like seeing anyone being upset. I instantly want to fix their problem and make them happy again.

"Well I'm upset, so you should concentrate on making your girlfriend happy, not some Aussie skank. I'm starting to think you don't care about me anymore," she scoffs at me and I groan in annoyance.

Seriously, we're really going to do this right here, right now?

"Of course I care about you Karen," I tell her and wrap my arms around her waist. She beams happily as she leans in closer, pressing her large chest against me. While putting her lips to my neck, she gently sucks on it—telling me she's in the mood now.

"Let's go have some fun under the bleachers. Just like we use to last year," she thrust her hips up against me and I smile down at her remembering how fun it use to be with her.

As soon as I think of it, I immediately think of Lee—that it's her under the bleachers with me instead and I wonder how she'd like it. Would she be into the rough and quick stuff or the slow and romantic—maybe a mixture of both? Possibly even the loving kind of stuff that I always wanted to do but it's never good enough for Karen.

"I'm not in the mood for that right now Karen," I admit and lean my head back against the wall.

"Would you do it if it was with her?" she spits fire before she pushes herself off of me and begins to make her way over to Lee.

I know what she's going to do and Lee doesn't need this right now—fuck no one does. I quickly grab Karen's hand, pulling her back into my arms where I grab her face and reluctantly press my lips to hers.

"Of course I wouldn't," I assure her. Even though I'm not happy with Karen at the moment, I'd never really cheat on her. I'd never cheat on anyone.

"Then prove it to me Jax. Take me right now under the bleachers," she moans, pressing her lips to mine again before she bites down on my bottom one and pulls. I know if I don't do this right now, she won't shut up. Reluctantly, I let her lead me outside and towards the football field.

As we pass by Alex, Megan, and Lee—I can't even look up at them. I know Alex already figured out what's going on and I hope he doesn't say anything to either of them. Megan I'm not too worried about but Lee—I know if I look up into her hazel eyes right now, knowing what I'm about to do—it'll break me.

While Karen leads me outside to the back of the football field, I can't help but think about Lee once again. I probably shouldn't be doing this, feeling the way I do about her. It almost feels like I'm fucking cheating on her and we aren't even together.

I should follow my mom's advice and break up with Karen already. There's nothing there anymore for me—honestly, for neither of us.

But as I think of this—about what I should be doing—I still continue to follow Karen to the damn bleachers where I go through with the motions of sneaking underneath and making out with her before she ultimately falls to her knees in front of me to begin our brief moments of pleasure.

What the actual fuck is wrong with me?