PREFACE: Press Start

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY HAS UNDERGONE A  REWORK. SOME MINOR DETAILS MAY BE CHANGED FOR THOSE OF YOU ARE #RR. ALSO THE CAST HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN SO THAT WAY READERS CAN IMAGINE WHOEVER THEY WANT WHILE READING THE STORIES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT <3

DISCLAIMER- THERE IS ADULT RELATED INSTANCES IN THIS BOOK NOT SUITABLE FOR SOMEONE UNDER 18 - READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

So first off, for those of you that read this before—this use to be the final book of the Daniels series. I had no intentions at the time to write anymore books regarding the Daniels or anyone else in Clinton Hills, ND for that matter. I was content with the ending even though a lot of you wanted more. A couple months later and a lot of pleas from you lovely people and I decided to write more with not just another side story about a family member of the Daniels but also a prequel to the man that started it all—Nathan Daniels.

This book is the third book I've written about the Daniels and when I first started writing book one—A THOUSAND MILES FROM NOWHERE, I already had it planned out that I'd write a story about a much older Jackson Dean; a.k.a JD Daniels. I didn't know exactly what I was going to write his love story about but I know he deserved one. This kid has been through a lot; a lot of it was during the first seven years of his life.

Honestly, this book is my favorite of the currently trilogy mostly because I love how Jackson turned out as a young adult and because I love Leslie Harris. She is one of my favorite lead characters of the Daniels series and I really enjoyed writing her and Jacksons love story.

Even so, I still love all the books I've written even though the original drafts of them were cringe worthy, I still adore the story itself and the characters in it.

Thank you to everyone that's read the first two and given so much love and feedback for both. It's your yearning for more about these wonderful people of Clinton Hills that's kept me going and given me the motivation to keep writing their stories.

Be sure to vote, comment, share and follow my account for updates on future books.
Until next time <3

———

Stories by MischiefMaidenX:
Underworld Series—
C O M M I T M E N T  - Katarina & Dante
S A C R I F I C E  [SEQUEL] - Katarina & Dante

The Daniels Family Series—
THERE GOES MY EVERYTHING [PREQUEL] - Nathan
A THOUSAND MILES FROM NOWHERE - Rebekah & Nathan
WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL [SPIN-OFF] - Heather & Carter
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW [SPIN-OFF] - Jackson & Leslie
EVERY LITTLE THING [SPIN-OFF] - Sarah & Adam
BACK TO YOU [SPIN-OFF SHORT STORY] - Ford & Lexie

In A League Of Their Own—
E N O U G H ; - Danielle & Liam
• B E D OF R O S E S - Rheanna & Vincent
———
SOCIAL MEDIA:

Follow on Twitter & Instagram at MischiefMaidenx

———