" Jungkook " you screamed.

" Jungkook...you ...you are awake..." you screamed again and and again. Yes, He has awaken. But still on the bed laying there, watching you..

" Jungkook..." you held his hand..

" Tell something " you asked. But he didn't reply.

" Jungkook why..why don't you speak up? " Next time you asked in a scary tone.

" I.....I'm t ..tired " that's all he said.

" ahhh...that's true, don't speak up...I will call the doctor.." saying that you ran to doctor.

" I never thought that he would get we this soon..Mr. Jungkook..You're strong " doctor said with a huge smile.

" Mrs. Hawon,he is weak.. so please don't let him spek up, or don't let him stand up or walk..still we have to wait, he has to do them all little by little..."

" Ok doctor " you repled.

" And, you still can't feed him. Because he just woken up. There can be obstructives in his body..we have to check.. " Saying that doctor left. After that nurse came and arranged a saline treatment.

" Jungkook ... Thank you for getting well..." you said while having a seat beside him.

" Are feeling good now? " you asked but when he about to speak up, you blocked him putting your finger your his lips.

" No...don't speak up, you have to rest and get well soon..After that, we can talk... "

Both of you kept looking at each others along.. you felt like you are the happiest person in the world by that time, it was so hard to watching him in a hospital bed for a long time with even moving a finger of him. Such as a death person. His mom and dad also came there with that super happy news. You informed to your parents and also his friends too.

Weeks later,

Jungkook gets well a little by little as he discharged from the hospital. His mom and asked you to stay with them until he gets fully well, because you can't Do everything alone.

" Jungkook, lets have dinner.. " It's you, Holding a tray...he smiled at you.

" It's a soup...are you ok with that, ? Because doctor said that you still can't have heavy meals.."

" Mmm.." he simply replied.

" Let me feed you " you began to feed him, he was looking along at you while having it, really you look like a wife now. Doing everything for him.

** Jungkooks' pov **

They said it has been mothes since I got in to a coma. I don't really know what happened in that past. But I know one thing very well, It's Hawon. She has changed a lot, because the way she treats me.. But is it just because of my sickness or....

" Jungkook....what are you thinking about ?? " She asked as I snapped out.

" Mmhh..." I shook my head saying nothing.

" You can think too much right, you can't make tire your brain...You don't know how were you in past few monthes and how I felt like watching you...." she stopped what she was saying when she realized that I am looking at her.

" I will come back... you have to take meds " saying that she left me.

I have so many question ls to ask.. I remember that I got in to that accident saving Hawon..Thank god, nothing happns to her, I'm glad that got in instead her, because that's all my fault. I have to correct them all. Hyuna... and my baby ... What's with them. But...but...I can't ask about her from Hawon.. I don't want to ruin this..the way she treats me like really she thinks me as her husband. First time she trets me like this, thins what I really wanted to have. I saw she comming with a glass of water, I examine her head to toe, She looks really thin, she must be having such a hard time...but really , Is that true, ?? was she worrying about me...
I don't know , but All I can see is, she looks thin and pale like she work hard without a rest.