7-Zombie Scale

(Season 1x3)

Barry, Iris and Katrina left the movie theater, Katrina linking arms with her best friends, "So on a regular movie scale, that was a seven or an eight" she says to them as they walk down the street, "zombie movie scale, it was ,like a four. Tops"

"There's a zombie movie scale?" Iris asks her.
"Did you know that zombies exist in nature? There's this species of fungi that infects ants causing the ants to attack plants that can release spores which in turn infect new hosts" He lets go of Katrina's arm, walking in front of the two of them when he realizes they are just smiling at him, "I'm going full nerd again, aren't I?" he says to them.

Katrina and Iris look at one another then smile at Barry" Yeah" they say together.
"It's okay though, You are still the most adorable nerd I know, and that's saying something cause I know Felicity" Katrina jokes with him.

"I am a lot more interested in the amazing as of late" Iris then tells the two of them as they keep going down the street,
"Because of the Streaks thing?" Barry ask s her.
"They are out there, people are talking" Iris tells them and Katrina and Barry share a quick glance with one another.

"How do you know there are two? Maybe it's just one person" Barry says to her.

"Barry, there are two different streaks of colour, they have to be two separate people. You know I'm really intuitive about this kind of stuff. Someone posted a picture after being yanked from a car accident. There's a red and dark blue streak leaving the scene. Here ,what do you see?" Iris says taking her phone out to show them the picture, but instead the screen is lit up with Eddie calling.

"We see your boyfriend is calling" Barry tells her. She turns the phone back to herself, "Oh, I should probably get this. I'm crashing at his place. He's supposed to leave a key for me" she turns away answering the phone, "Hey Babe, what's up?" she says as she walks away.

Katrina turns and looks at Barry, "We have to stop her from looking into this" Katrina says.
"Yeah I know" Barry says to her, "So you think I'm adorable" he then says just as his phone starts to ring. "Saved by the S.T.A.R labs" he jokes as he answers the phone. "Hello" she hears him say.

"Public Indecency" she then hears Barry say and she gives him a questionable look "Dog leash violation" he then says and now she's even more confused

"Public Indecency" she then hears Barry say and she gives him a questionable look "Dog leash violation" he then says and now she's even more confused. He pulls the phone away looking at Katrina, "Bad guy with a gun" he tells her.

They both look over at Iris, "Go I'll cover, I think one of us can handle that" she tells him. He then takes off and Katrina stands there watching Iris who is still talking to Eddie. Just as she's about to hang up and face them Barry makes it back, he nods at her and she knows he did it. She quickly fixes his hair seeing it a little windblown, and Iris comes back over to them.

"Eddie says Hi" she says to them.
"That's nice. You guys wanna grab a bite? I feel a little famished" Barry says to them.
"I could eat again" Katrina says.