11-She's Pure Evil

(Season 1 x 5)

A few days later Katrina stood at a bar at the local pub with Barry, watching Iris and Eddie playing darts with Cisco and Caitlin. Iris looks over at the two of them who seem awkward, the events from a few days ago still going through their minds. She smiles at them coming over, "I'm glad you two invited Cisco and Caitlin" she says to them.

"They're cool right?" Barry says to her.
"They saved both your lives. That makes them the coolest people I've ever met. It's nice that you guys all became friends" Iris smiles as the three of them grab the shot glasses infront of them. "To friends, old and new" and they all take a shot. Iris makes a face and Katrina and Barry feel nothing, "Ohh. I'm up. Wish me luck" she says as she walks away.

"Did that affect you?" Barry asks Katrina.
"No, and usually a shot gets me pretty quickly" Katrina says to him.
"Great just something else we need to talk about with Cisco and Caitlin" Barry says and he orders them a tray of shots. Katrina and Barry wait for their tray of shots, and when they get it they make their way back over to Cisco and Caitlin.

"Guys, I have a problem" Barry says as he sets the tray down.
"We all do when guys like him exist" Cisco then says looking over at Eddie.

"Yeah, he's so hot" Caitlin says and Katrina smiles at her, "Uh, I mean, genetically speaking

"Yeah, he's so hot" Caitlin says and Katrina smiles at her, "Uh, I mean, genetically speaking. Because I'm a geneticist, of course. Oh God, so I sound like Felicity?" she says to them.
"Just a little, but I don't agree, Eddies not really my type" Katrina says quickly looking at Barry before looking away again.

"I'm not talking about Eddie" Barry says, "I'm talking about this" he adds looking at Katrina nodding and they both super speed taking shots.
"We can't feel anything" Katrina tells them.
"Yeah, that's usually what happens when you drink too much" Cisco remarks.

"No, the alcohol is not affecting us" Barry says, "I mean we litterly feel nothing"
"It's your hypermetabolism. I need a sample" Caitlin says as she starts digging through her purse.
"I'll get more shots" Cisco offers and he gets up walking back to the bar.

"I swear I had a vacutainer in here" Caitlin says as she continues to rummage.
"Wait, you carry a blood-collection kit in your purse?" Barry asks her.
"You have your hobbies" she smiles at him as she keeps going in her purse. Cisco finally comes back with the shots, Katrina and Barry start taking shot, after shot, still not feeling anything.

"Still nothing?" Cisco asks them.
"Not a thing" Katrina tells him.
"Nothing, I mean I'm only 25 and my drinking days are already over" Barry says when Eddie and Iris come back over to the table.

"Come on Allen, you're up" Eddie says referring to throwing darts, but before Barry can go Eddie's phone starts to buzz. "There was a bombing at eight and pass" Eddie says and turns to Iris "I gotta go Babe"
"Okay" Iris says kissing him good bye.
"Sorry guys" Eddie says as he takes off.