6-Donuts

Katrina could hear a rapid heartbeat under her head, and slowly opened her eyes to see that she was laying on top of Barry, the menu screen from the sixth Harry Potter was playing on her TV screen. She quietly gets up, to check her phone to see what time it was. "Shit!" she says as she realized they were about to be late to work. She zoomed around her apartment getting dressed before going to wake Barry. "Barry! Barry!" she shouts shaking him awake. He slowly opens his eyes to see she had changed, "Please tell me we didn't fall asleep" he says as he rubs his eyes, waking up.

 He slowly opens his eyes to see she had changed, "Please tell me we didn't fall asleep" he says as he rubs his eyes, waking up

'Yeah we did, and now we are going to be late" she says.
"Crap, okay, umm I'll rush home and meet you at the lab" he says getting up.
"Yes do that, and I will grab donuts for us"  she smiles to him, as he gets up off her couch and heads out, she watches him speed away.

Katrina ran to the nearest donut shop and got her and Barry three dozen donuts, and headed to their lab with them, just as Barry got there too.
"Donuts" she says to him as she places them down on the table.

"So about last night" Katrina says taking a donut and eating one.
"Yeah sorry, I should have probably woken you up when you feel asleep, but you looked so peaceful, then I started to get tired, and just fell asleep" Barry says as he eats a donut.

"We probably should keep that to ourselves for now" Katrina says.
"Yeah" Barry says as the two of them eat more donuts, and get to work.

Barry goes over to the table, to write some notes down, when they see Joe enter the lab.
"Come to yell at me again?" Barry says to him.
"Simon Stagg's head of security was murdered last night. The coroner took some skin samples. Hopefully they belong to the killer" he says handing Barry the evidence, "See if you can find a match" Joe starts to walk way.

"It can't just be a coincidence. Stagg's benefit was attacked last night." Katrina says to Joe.
"I'm going to interview Stagg now" Joe says to them.
"We'll go with you" Katrina suggest.
"Your jobs is in here, stay in here and do it" he says and they can clearly tell he's still mad about last night.

Just then Iris walks into their lab, "Hi dad" she says.
"Hey Iris, gotta go" he says kissing her on the cheek. Barry goes to process the new evidence and Iris walks over to the two of them.

"Why  is my dad mad at you two?: she asks them.
"More at Barry then me, but its work stuff" Katrina tells her, and then realizes she is giving her a hard look.
"Why are you mad at us?" Katrina asks.
"You two were suppose to meet me at Jitters to give me scientific background for my article" she says to them.
They give each other a guilty look, "we didn't show up" Katrina says to her.
"Now I have to come up with a new article topic in 24 hours or I fail the assignment" she tells them.

"Iris" Barry starts to say.
"Don't say you two are sorry. Okay? I know that you are. What I don't know is what is going on with you two" she says to them. "Barry we grew up one bedroom down from each other, Do you honestly think that I don't know when you're happy or sad or depressed or lost" she says adding sugar to her coffee, "I'm gonna ask you one last time Barry, and you better be honest with me what the-"before she continues on, Katrina watches as Barry super speeds around Iris, claiming how he wants to tell her the truth, but just can't. Katrina hears how Barry wants to tell her how he feels about her but can't either and that hurts her.