42- Bee Careful

(Season 1 x 18)

Katrina and Barry had been having a night in at Barry's when they kept getting calls from Joe about attempted robberies. They had just sat back down on his bed, when Barry's phone starts to ring, "Joe again" he says as he answers the phone. Within minutes of answering the call, Katrina and Barry take off, stopping a criminal and bringing him along with them as they appear in the back of Eddie's car.
"Hello" Barry says.
"Hey" Katrina say to them.
Joe turns back and looks at the two of them, "Eighteenth and Olive" he tells them.
"Got it" Barry tells him.
"Who's this?" Joe asks.
"Oh yeah Indecent exposure, at Powell Park" Katrina tells him.
"That ain't something you should be showing people" Joe says to the man.

"They're getting away guys" Eddie then says as he continues to follow the robbers.
"They're not getting away" Barry says to Eddie.
"Let's get these Bozos up ahead of us first" Joe says handing Barry and Katrina each a set of cuffs, "Then we'll worry about the idiots at the Shiny Diamond" Joe says to them.
"All right" Barry nods.
"We're gonna run out of room, though" Joe says.

Katrina and Barry look at one another smiling, "We'll take care of that" the two of them take off, but not before Barry grabs Joe. The speedster switches Joe out with the driver of the getaway vehicle, as Katrina places the handcuffs on the other robber, before they all take off for the other robbery. Katrina and Barry arrive moments after Eddie and Joe, and rush in taking the guns away from the jewel thieves.

"Missing something boys" Katrina says holding up the one gun in her hand, as Barry holds the other.
"On the ground. On the ground!" Eddie shouts at the thieves.
"So, uh, we're just curious" Barry says as the two of them walk back toward Eddie and Joe giving Joe the weapons, "but um, have you guys not heard of us or what?" Barry says to the criminals, as Joe chuckles and the two of them fist pump.

"Nice work, detective" Katrina says to Eddie, "Now if you two don't mind we would like to get back to date night" she adds, as her and Barry zoom away.

They both change back into their normal clothes and crash down onto Barry's bed, "This has been an exhausting night" Barry says.
"Yeah it has, wonder why so many robberies were going down tonight" Katrina says to Barry.
"Meh, who really knows, but from all that running, I am famished" Barry says as he zooms away and comes right back with a stack of pizzas. Katrina smiles at Barry as she gets his laptop out and puts a movie on for them to watch while they eat. "So what shall we watch tonight, musical, comedy, horror, sci-fi?" she asks Barry.

"I'm up for anything" he tells her as he opens the first box.
"How about The Mummy?" she asks him.
"How many times have you seen that movie?" he says to her.
"Too many to count, but it's a fave and you said you were up for anything" she smiles as she takes a slice of pizza, and presses play on the movie.

"Do you think we should tell Cisco and Caitlin about Wells?" Barry then asks her.
"I dunno, Barry, I mean that's going to be hard on them to understand" Katrina tells him.
"I know but wouldn't you want to know that the man you have been working with for years, isn't who they say they are" he says to her.