Photography with Velvet/Dad Jokes (GOD NO!)

Začať od začiatku

Ren: Why do you torment him like that?

Sun: It's much more fun than the game itself.

Neptune: (Still out of view) It's like he's inside my head!

Aria: Or with you every single day. 

After a cute transition, (much to the excitement of Fluttershy) We see Ruby and Velvet out in a field. Ruby is holding Crescent Rose and Velvet has her camera. 

(Y/N): Ah, Velvet is back to her photography. Classic. 

Velvet: Now say cheese.

Ruby: Cheese!

Velvet takes a picture of Crescent Rose, and the box that holds Anesdoria opens up; projecting a blue, holographic version of Crescent Rose. Velvet glances up on it and changes something on her camera, causing the hologram to turn yellow. She repeats the action and it becomes white, then blue with cartoonish eyes and sparkles before becoming an exact copy.

Sci-Twi and Twilight are still impressed with Velvet's weapon. 

Twilight: You know, I know remember why I admired Velvet back when she fought those robots in Volume 3. 

Sci-Twi: She really did a great job. 

Velvet: Eh, no filter.

Ruby smiles excitedly and gives a thumbs up.

(Y/N): Ruby approves. 

Scene transitions to show Nora passed out on a couch, which is surrounded by empty red plates. Neptune and Ren are looking over the sides, while Sun and Yang are observing from the top. 

Neptune: What's wrong with Nora?

Ren: I'm... Not sure. She's been like this for hours.

Sun: Nora, did you eat all of Ren's pancakes again?

(Y/N): If Nora ate a whole bunch of pancakes, then there would be no way she would be feeling sick. 

Sunset: That's right, Nora eats pancakes like they're the plague. 

Pinkie: Maybe they were sitting somewhere bad for too long. 

Lemon Zest: No way, Ren's not irresponsible. 

Nora points at the plates, barely able to speak.

Nora: Waaafffllleeesss 

Derpy: That makes no sense, why would eating waffles, give her indigestion, but eating so many pancakes, just make her happy? 

Rainbow Dash: Uh Derpy, it's because waffles have like more filling. 

Indigo Zap: And they're not that good compared to pancakes.

Ren: Oh no! (Ren steps back in shock, holding his arms out to his sides) Those are twice as filling as pancakes!

Yang: I guess you could say Nora is... Fed up? 

(Y/N): NO! 

You quickly put on some headphones, and pass a bunch more for the girls. 

(Y/N): QUICK PUT THEM ON, PLEASE! 

The girls quickly follow your orders. 

Gloriosa: Thanks (Y/N), now we can't hear those puns. 

Neptune: I, um, uh, okay. We should probably send for help.

Yang: You guys, I think Nora bit off more than she could chew. Am I right? 

You all were sighing a sigh of relief as the only things you couldn't hear were Yang's puns. 

(Y/N): These headphones will make sure that no pesky puns can be heard. 

Twilight: Still, why is Yang making puns in a situation like this, they should get Nora to a doctor. 

Sun: Yang! Quit screwing around! (He aims both hands down towards Nora) This could be something serious, like indigestion. (he sticks both hands out into the air, glancing at Yang before leaning towards her with his hands on the back of the chair, glaring.) Why do you do this?!

Applejack: That's because she thinks she's so funny. 

Sugarcoat: When in reality, whenever she tries telling jokes, it's annoying. 

At that moment Taiyang Xiao Long, appears near the doorway. 

Tai: Hi kids! 

Everyone: TAI!? 

Octavia: Even Ruby and Yang's father joins the show. Color me impressed. 

Vinyl: He is a pretty cool dad too. 

Yang: Dad? How'd you get here?

Tai: How do you think? (He prances over towards the group, wearing a huge grin) I used my legs!

(Y/N): Him too? Wait, did I just hear that joke. Was it just me? 

Rarity: Wait, I heard it too. 

Aria: So did I! 

Sonata: Me too. 

Sunset: Oh crap, dad jokes, the one thing more annoying than puns. 

Sun: (Whispered to Neptune:) Oh no, the only thing worse than puns.

Tai: By the way, I want to give a big shoutout to all the sidewalks. For keeping me off the streets. (He points at himself with both thumbs)

Sun makes a mortified expression and speaks in slow motion, yelling.

Sun: Daaad joookeees! (his words echo slightly, in a deeper tone.) 

(Y/N): NO! NO! 

Crickets chirp as Neptune, Sun, and Ren all have worried expressions.

Ren: Just remembered, I have to go iron all my clothes.

Ren walks backwards to escape form the pain.

Neptune: And, uh, I have swimming practice. Yep, uh, conquered all my fears. Ha! 

Neptune runs right out of the room.

Sun: I have to, uh. I was gonna, er. My thing was. Ah, forget it. 

Sun jumps out of the window making a silhouette-shaped hole.

(Y/N): YES PLEASE ESCAPE, ESCAPE FROM THIS NIGHTMARE OF HORRIBLE JOKES! 

Sci-Twi: I'm just glad my dad doesn't make jokes like that at all. 

Tai: What's with your friends? (He steps over and leans against the arm of the chair.) I was on a roll.

Yang: It probably would have been butter, if you never started. (Yang gestures with both palms facing upwards)

Tai: Ugh, was that joke made of paper? Because. 

Tai and Yang: It was tearable. 

Episode ends. 

(Y/N): NO MORE! NO MORE! I think I need to adjust the headphones so that no horrible jokes whatsoever get through. 

Sunset: Please do babe, that would make these pun-related shorts bearable