“I haven't seen you doing something like that, but okay.” I chuckled lightly. “What else?”

“I can see in the dark.”

“Wow, that one's cool!” I grinned at him.

He shrugged with a soft smile on his lips. “Yeah, I know.”

“Next.” I said before filling my mouth with chips.

“I can hear, see or smell anything from miles away.”

“Nice one. Can you smell what the neighbours are cooking?”

He glanced at me and raised his brows. “It's past midnight, no one's cooking at the moment.”

I shrugged. “Sorry, I forgot.” he rolled his eyes. “Oh stop it.” I slapped his arm, gaining a snort from him.

“Alright tough girl.” he let a light laugh. “You done? I'm really bored of this.”

“No. Is there anything else you didn't tell me?”

“I can read people's minds, understand if they're lying and see their memories—that's theast thing because I don't know anything else so we're done.” he said too quickly before shoving another handful of Doritos in his mouth.

I giggled and nodded, satisfied with that I learnt. Not too much or brand new stuff, they were 10, but I was okay with everything I learnt tonight. Harry opened another bag of Doritos and tilted his head back against the headboard, staring up at the ceiling.

“It's too quiet.” he murmured.

“We just got home from a club, that's a good thing.” I pointed out.

“Right,”

“So, what do you want to do?” I asked as I crossed my legs.

“Don't know..wanna play a game?” he glanced at me.

“Sure,” I said simply. “What game?”

“20 questions?” he raised a brow.

“Alright.” I moved from my spot and sat across from him on the bed.

He frowned. “No, you're too far away, come here.” he said, patting his lap.

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. What. The. Actual. Fuck?

“W-what?” I stammered in pure shock.

“C'mon Rebecca, don't be shy. We're best friends, remember?” he smirked.

I gulped. Oh shit, so now we're best friends? I nodded and felt my cheek blushing. God, that's awesome but so awkward.

“Okay..” I said slowly before shifting my body and moving closer to him.

“Sit,” he took my hands in his and gave them a gentle squeeze.

My heart raced. Oh my God, that's so uncomfortable. With burning cheeks, my legs straddled his lap and my body leaned in that I was closer to his beautiful face. He smirked again, as if he enjoyed seeing me on top of him.

“Alright, I start.” he said with confidence. “Have you ever been in a room, locked, with a naked guy?”

My jaw fell. “No–why, do I have to?” I asked confused.

“Duh, no.” he huffed. “I wouldn't let you anyway unless that guy is me.” he said, causing my body to heat up.

Oh God that's too much.

“O-okay, so, have you ever taken a girl to a date before?”

“No.” he shook his head.

“Why?”