Bonding

Next day Alex left with Stan for his so-called relaxing vacation . Harry's alphas were forced to go back to their house by Harry as he went to the university with Gemma . Quick update about Kendall she is gonna go into labour any moment and that's why Anne stays with her 24/7 .

As soon as harry and Gemma reached the university they parted their ways to their respective classrooms seeing the bell would ring soon. Harry was walking through the corridor towards his locker when he suddenly felt someone's presence behind him.

"I thought I asked you to call me ..."

He turned back to see Lottie standing there with a not so surprising glare on her face . Harry didn't know should he take a breath of relief cause Lottie is talking to him or should he run in the opposite direction as fast as he can cause IT'S LOTTIE WHO IS TALKING TO HIM !!

"My lady , I was a bit busy yesterday .."

"Don't start with all your excuses now . I was busy , I was ill , I had a serious problem back at home .... Blah blah blah . I have heard enough of it ."

Harry sighed but didn't say anything in reply. It was clear that Lottie has some serious issues when it comes to trusting someone. And don't even start on how rude and cold hearted she appears to be. But one thing harry is sure of he will break all her walls and get to know the real Lottie behind .

"Anyways I have no time for this bullshit. Today I have decided I want to go on site seeing around the city ." She said her eyes trained on harry. Harry nodded his head as if to say he was listening but why was she saying all this to him ?

"That's great..." He said in somewhat confused tone.

"Okay then let's go now ." She said which made Harry's eyes to pop out in surprise.

"Wait what ?!"

"Are you serious right now . I just said I wanted to visit the city and cause I don't know anything about it you will help me .." she replied in a bored voice waving her hand in the air.

"But I don't know much about the city either , my lady. I have recently shifted here , I used to live in Holmes chapel's . I think it would be better if you take someone else with you ." Harry said with a small smile which was not returned. Instead Lottie narrowed her eyes at him .

"Then we will watch the city together. Got any problems with it ." she spoke gritting her teeth together.

"But my lectures.." Harry mumbled in a small voice but till then she had gone far away from him . Ahhh god this girl she even more irritating and unreasonable than Louis .

He typed a quick message to Gemma saying he is not in the college due to some important issue before rushing after Lottie. He saw Lottie approaching a custom bike standing in the parking area . At first he was confused but when he saw Lottie taking the keys out of the bike he was more than surprised .

"Wait you mean to say we will go in that ..." Harry said pointing at the beauty in front of him  .

"Why is the little omega afraid ..?" Lottie said in a mocking voice with a small smirk on her lips .

"Are you kidding me , its my childhood dream to ride a bike like that ...!" Harry said tracing the bike with his dreamy eyes not noticing the look of curiosity on Lottie's face.

"So are you not scared of it ?"

"No absolutely not , I love the concept of riding a bike since I was a child but my parents were scared saying it's too dangerous so I was stuck with car .." Harry explained not taking his eyes off the custom masterpiece .