Chapter Ninety-Four: Meeting the sage of the Six Paths

Начните с самого начала

"Alright, that's fine for me," Kurama said. 

"So, Mai, I'll let you proceed with the sealing since you are an expert in Uzumaki sealing techniques," the Sage said to her.

Mai nodded before Kurama approached them. 

Obito laid her on the ground carefully so they could seal the Fox inside her. 

"Okay, whenever you're ready," Kurama said to Mai. 

And not long afterward, the Yang part of Kurama was finally sealed into her. 

But Naruto was panicking again as he saw she wasn't waking up immediately. 

"Why doesn't she wake up now?!"

"She won't wake up now Naruto. She'll need time to recover after everything that has been happening to her. But she will be fine, so you needn't worry anymore," the Sage assured him. 

"Alright, now it's our turn to help," Matatabi said all of a sudden. "We can still give her some of our chakra. We owe it to Naruto and her. Hadn't it been for her, Naruto could have died. And she helped him defeat this woman."

"Yes, she's right. That's the least we can do to thank her," Hachibi chimed in.

After they all agreed, they all gave some of their chakra to Akira.

"Thank you, guys..." Naruto said. "And thank you, Kurama."

"Well, now it's time for the Edo Tensei to go back to the Pure Land," the Sage finally said. 

And this saddened Naruto greatly. 

"Dad..." he trailed off. 

His father gave him a sad smile. 

"Happy birthday Naruto... You and Akira have become handsome young fellows. I wished I could have said goodbye to your sister... But... Can you please wish her a happy birthday on my behalf once she wakes up? And tell her I love her?"

"Yes! I will!"

Minato nodded. 

Afterward, Naruto bid goodbye to his father before he went back to the Pure Land. 

"Please, could I have some more time before being sent back there?" Hashirama suddenly asked Hagoromo. "I'd like to say just a few last words to my great-granddaughter while I can."

"Of course, I'll leave you a few more moments," the Sage replied, smiling and understanding.

Hashirama nodded thankfully before approaching his descendant.

"Mai... I couldn't speak to you properly when I first saw you. And now I'm aware I don't have much time left. So I'll try to be brief.  I'm really glad I could meet you, even though those circumstances were not really appropriate for such a meeting.... But... it's the first time and the last time I've been seeing you.... So I guess it's better than nothing. Just know that I'm really happy to know that my progeny will go on with you, and I'm proud to know that my descendant is the fifth Hokage. I'm sorry, you know... I know it mustn't have been easy for you to lead the village... I let you deal with all of my previous mistakes.... All on your own.... And I'm aware that a simple apology won't make up for it... But now that this war is finally over, I know that you'll manage to achieve my own dream. Just one last thing...." he trailed off as he glanced at Obito. "...I don't want you to make the same mistake as I did with Madara."

Mai was staring at him intently, seemingly moved by his words.

"I won't," she assured him, emotion noticeable in her voice.