Chapter Eighty-Seven: The Arrival of the Four Hokage

Akira was still restraining the Jūbi with her sealing chains, and now she was thinking about sealing it. She didn't even know any Uzumaki sealing technique since she had never been taught any of them. But she knew how to use the Dead Demon consuming Seal. She had watched the Sandaime-Sama weave the needed hand seals to do it when Orochimaru had attacked the village with the Edo Tensei of the Shodai and Nidaime. She had witnessed how he had been able to seal all of their chakra in his own body along with Orochimaru's arms. But she also knew that right after using it, he had died. 

She thought again about what he had said to her before he had decided to use this technique. 

Akira, I cannot let you die. You are the new generation that will pass on the Will of fire to the next generations after you. 

Akira looked down at the ground as she reminisced those words. 

That was alright if she couldn't pass on the Will of fire to the next generations. Naruto and all the others would be able to do it for her. She just couldn't let this thing live and destroy everything any longer. It was way too powerful and dangerous. And she was more than ready to sacrifice her own life to protect everyone and stop this war. She knew that without the Jūbi, Obito's and Madara's plans would be ruined. So she had no other choice than doing it....

She was a Kunoichi after all. And as long as Naruto and the others were safe, the rest didn't matter. 

"Alright," she said firmly. "If I must die, you'll die with me!"

"Hey, don't tell me you're going to do what I think you're going to do?!" Kurama scolded her. 

"Why do you even care anyway?" Akira asked him as she raised one brow. 

"......You are crazy, you cannot seal the Jūbi inside you, you little jerk!!! He has a too much important quantity of chakra, you idiot! Even your father couldn't seal me entirely into one of you! That's why he had to split my chakra in two and seal it into you and your brother!! Plus, you already have me sealed inside of you, have you forgotten?! And if you die-"

"You'll be free," Akira interjected earnestly. 

Kurama seemed taken aback by her statement even though he still looked angry. 

"Even if I cannot free the seven other tailed beasts, at least you'll have your own freedom. So you should be happy. You won't have to put up with me any longer. I know that you don't like me, and I used not to like you too; but...."

Kurama narrowed his eyes as he was glaring at her. 

"You have a right to be free too. You have been trapped into human beings for so long already...  First the Shodai's wife, and then my mother and now me....And I feel that you just didn't ask anything."

"..........."

"It was all Madara's fault if you ended up being sealed, right?" 

"..........."

"Don't worry, I don't think he will use you anymore. Once the Jūbi disappears, he will have no point in using you."

"............"

"Just before I die, there's one last thing I'd like to ask you...."

Kurama just kept staring at her in silence. 

"Can you please watch over Naruto?"

"..............."

He clearly hadn't expected her to say such things, and it somehow caught him out of guard. 

"Stop with all your drama and bullshit!!!! You're not going to die, okay??!!! And it's absolutely out of the question that I watch over this stupid twin of yours, is that understood??!!!!"