Chapter 38

“Come on! Hurry!” I yelled as I ran with a barrel of water in my arms.

“Everyone! Hurry and get on the ship!” Vivi exclaimed as we kept running.

“Get on the ship?! Are we leaving the island?!” Usopp asked.

“No, we’re going up to the river on the ship, then into the desert!” Vivi replied, “We only came to Nanohana to get crucial supplies!”

“Hurry up! Marines are coming! Get on and raise the anchor!!” Nami exclaimed as she got on the ship along with everyone else but Luffy, Vivi and Carue.

“Hey, where’s Luffy?” I asked as I just realized that my dear big baby brother isn’t here.

“What!?” everyone exclaimed in shock.

“That baka!” Nami growled as she clenched her fist. “If he came back, I’ll kill him!”

“You won’t dare…” I growled as I glared at her before turning my attention back to the town, not minding Vivi and Carue were talking to each other while everyone were preparing to set sail.

“Everyone! Set sail now!” I told them, “Luffy will come later soon! Takao, Ro! Go pick Luffy up!” I told the two and they nodded before they flew away to town.

“By the way, Eri.” I turned as Zoro called me, “That guy back then, he really you and Luffy’s brother?” he asked.

“Yep!” I replied with big grin.

“Well, I’m not surprised that both of you got a brother, but why is he here in Grand Line?” he asked again.

“He’s a Pirate.” I replied, “He’s the Second Commander of Whitebeard Pirates second division!” I continued. “He’s handsome, right?” I asked as I giggled.

“Whitebeard Pirates!?” the Straw-Hats exclaimed in disbelief.

“Yep! Ace is five years older than me while he’s three years older than Luffy. So he left the island 3 years earlier than both of us.” I said. “He ate Mera Mera no Mi at the time he just started his pirating life, so he’s literally fire and he’s hot, right?” I laughed.

“Even so, Ace is really strong before he ate one. Luffy never beat him once in a spar! I beat him once and beat Luffy several times.” I explained.

“Not even once Luffy beat him? Against a regular human?” Nami asked in disbelief.

“The monsters’ brother must be one hell of a monster.” Usopp commented.

“Yep, we always got out asses kicked!!” I admitted and laughed before Takao landed on the deck with Ro on his head and Luffy on his back.

“Yo everyone!” he greeted as he jumped off from Takao’s back.

“Luffy, where’s our water?” Sanji-san asked as he realized that the barrel of water he brought earlier is not in his grasps anymore.

“Huh?” Luffy replied before realized something, “Oh! I accidently spilled it all when have a spar with Ace! Sorry!” he laughed as he said that, which earning a kick in the head by Sanji-san.

“You idiot! That’s our precious water!!” he yelled, shark-teethed.

“But I bet I could beat him in a full spar now!” he exclaimed and laughed as he sat down beside me on the railings.

“That’s a groundless statement.” Zoro said as he sweat-dropped.

“He’s going to kick your ass for that.” I said with a smirk. And sure enough, Ace jumped and kicked Luffy’s head, making him fell flat to the deck while Ace landed on the railings beside me.