Chapter 46

“Still can’t see it, Usopp, Eri?” Zoro asked from below while both Usopp and me were looking around for any sign of Jaya.

“I haven’t seen it yet!” Usopp replied.

“It’s still quite far.” I replied after I used my haki to detect the island. We kept looking around until I detected some things that were propelled toward the seagulls around us and shot them down, which eventually made the small doctor below screeching in shock about them getting shot.

“What?! A Shot!? I didn’t hear any gun shots!” Usopp exclaimed before turning to me, “did you hear it?” he asked.

“I didn’t hear any, but I felt them propelling from in front of us.” I replied, not taking off my eyes from the sea in front of us, ‘So they are there…’ I thought as a sweat appeared on my forehead. “Probably from the island.” I added casually before stretching out, ignoring the long-nosed teen that slightly paling.

“Shooting from an island that we can’t even see yet? Chopper, that’s impossible!” Nami replied.

“But I was watching them!” the doctor protested.

“Hahahahah… if that is true, with what kind of eye sight, using what kind of gun, and what kind of technique does that shooter have?” Usopp asked softly with pale face, “They probably got hit before and just happened to fall down right now.” He added, trying to calm himself down.

“Nope. It’s from the island alright.” I told him, making him turned to me in disbelief, “And I believe that person is pitying the one that didn’t die immediately right now.” I continued before jumping down to the deck below, leaving the pale face Usopp alone.

After a few minutes, the island is finally in sight and the others were cheering on the pleasant looking city in sight.

“Umm, those ships at the dock look like pirate ships… am I just worrying too much?” Usopp asked as he saw bunches of pirate ship.

“Usopp, think! How can a pirate ship openly dock in public place?” Nami snapped him out cheerifully.

“Hahah! That’s right!” Usopp agreed until a loud screaming about ‘murderer’ was heard, making the Weakling Trio cried at it.

“Hey, come on, I don’t think this one is not that bad.” I told them casually, “I think Sabaody Archipelago is far worse than this one.” I continued with blank face.

“Sabaody Archipelago?” almost all of them asked me as they turned to look at me.

“What kind of island is that?” Chopper asked me cutely.

“It’s like…” I trailed off a bit, thinking about it in the fit sentence, “Oh! It’s like a nightmare that coated with daydreams.” I told him, “Or like a poisonous fruit that coated with sugar icings, so you didn’t know that it was actually poisonous until you almost feel like going to die.” I added happily.

“You mean, it’s pretty from outside, but dangerous from the inside?” Usopp asked and I nodded, making the teen paled, along with the other two of Weakling Trio.

“But enough about that place, we need to search for information in the island.” I said as the ship slowly getting closer to the dock, “And please keep your guards on. And don’t be careless.” I told all of them. “This place has no law, so there will be bunch of killings, fights, and other things.” I added as we finally stopped at the dock and I turned to look at them.

“Welcome, to the city of mockery, ‘Mock Town’.” I introduced them, followed by loud crashes and screeching in pain, making me smirk a bit while the Weakling Trio were paling at it.