Chapter 25

“I’m bored.” I exclaimed loudly as I writes and draws on the Logbook.

Both teen boys only groaned, as they’re feeling bored as well. I closed the book and put it neatly beside my bag before wore off my combat boots, earning a look from Zoro, “What are you up to?” he asked. I ignored him as I stood up and taking off my cap, shawl, belt and the last one is my shirt, making Zoro blushed at the sight.

As the shirt was gone, I stretched out for a few minutes before an angry moss yelled at me. “Have some decency would you?!!” I just give him a weird look.

“What do you mean, Moss Head? At least I’m not fully naked.” I replied as I saw downward, looking at myself. I was still wearing my shorts; the only one that revealed was my black sports bra and the scars on my back. I did tell you about the scar I got from the King Bear, which revealed as three scars because of the bear’s claws, but I got no time for telling you the burn scar I got from saving Ace.

Welp, it has abstract form of scar, right on my right back shoulder, but it’s a little covered by my claw scars, but still visible nonetheless. Zoro already saw it by accident at the time I stayed at the dojo when I took a bath. I beat him up after that by the way.

“I know, but at least use your shirt!” Zoro added, I shrugged, “Meh, too much trouble to dry them up.” I replied and dipped my foot into the sea water as I check the surroundings in the sea. No presence, which a good thing for me. I nodded and jumped off the boat, dived into the sea.

I rose up and grabbed the rear of the boat, “Wanna join, Luffy? I brought a buoy for you to use, if you want.” I asked him, which resulting him to rose up and took of his red vest and give his straw hat to Zoro, I grinned and told Zoro to search it in my bag.

As he took it out, he blew it and started to expand, revealing a donut shaped buoy with white and red stripes. Luffy took it and slid into it, which stopped to his waist. He cheered as he jumped into the sea, making the water splashed around him and he floated next to me. I laughed at his antics and we played with the water a few moments, while Zoro and the animals were on the boat, sleeping.

As my fingers’ skins started to wrinkles, we stopped swimming and we’re back on the boat, drying ourselves out. Because everyone on boat was sleeping, except Luffy, I changed my undergarments and wore my clothes back; I only changed my shorts, which are wet because of the water. I ordered Luffy to change also; thank goodness I brought some of his underwear, which white briefs, and his short trousers and red vest.

After we got changed, we relaxed ourselves by sleeping. I was still drying my hair off, and Luffy was staring at me before brushed my hands off and helping me drying my hair off. I just let him do it before he stop, indicating it was finished. I look up, letting the towel fall on my shoulders and staring at Luffy. His owlish dark brown eyes were astonishing, to be honest. It’s almost like my lil bro’s eyes, always full of curiosity and innocence.

He grinned at me and hugged me from behind, making me as a hugging pillow. I just sighed as he giggled softly; he’s always snuggling when it comes to sleeping. Ever since Ace gone, he is always subconsciously hugging me when we are asleep, not that I mind, considering that I love being snuggled at too.

Not that I would say that out loud, no way in hell. It’s too awkward.

I leaned on his chest as he hugged me from behind and he was leaning on the rear of the boat. We fell asleep as soft breeze was making us sleepy and actually fell asleep.

After a few hours, all of us woke up (actually Takao woke up after Luffy and I fell asleep so he was watching us and the surroundings) and we eventually got hungry. I was eating my candy stocks while Luffy and Zoro (and Flame as well) whining about how hungry they are (Luffy and Flame) and how they need booze so badly right now (Zoro), so I joins the too.