Chapter 12

Being alone..

“You insolent brat!”

Is the most terrifying thing to me..

“Get out from this house if you disliked the rules here!”

I’m sorry..

“..You’re such a burden..”

I’m sorry..

“You’re so annoying!”

I’m sorry.. for being a burden to you..

I’m sorry for being a coward.. I’m sorry for being annoying..

I’m sorry..

.

.

.

..For being alive.

XXX

I woke up with guilt in my heart.

I sat up and looked around. The ASL were still sleeping and it’s still dark outside, which means it’s still night or even dawn.

Man, it’s been a long time since I felt guilty as I woke up. I scratched the back of my head and sighed. I decided to take a walk until morning and erase all my guilt.

As I walked outside the house, I found Pochi, who was already up too, and walked towards me. He sat down next to my feet and looking at me, as if begging to pet him. I chuckled and crouched down to pet him.

“D’aaww, aren’t you adorable, Pochin?” I said as I hugged him. He just barked and licked my cheek as I let go of him. I grinned.

“Well then, I gotta go. See you later, Pochin.” I said as I grabbed my pipe staff and ran toward the woods. He barked once more and walked back to his doghouse.

As I walked down the road, it was quite dark and cold, two of four things I hated the most for place. The third one was dirty, while the last would be abandoned.

Fortunately, I didn’t found any wild beast and others, so I arrived at my destination.

The cliff that Ace always go when he’s upset.

 I named it Ace Cliff, because he always been there.

I sat down as I looking at the sea. The night breeze and the salty smell of sea were starting to calm me. I folded my knees and hugged them as I put my chin on them and closed my eyes.

“You’re such a burden!”

I quickly widened my eyes and shuddered as I remember those words.

No no, I shouldn’t remember those words again. It’s in past, there’s no use of remembering..

“..I heard that when you’re upset, yelling at the sea is the best cure..” I muttered as I looked at the sea. I kept staring at it and stood up. I walked toward the edge of the cliff and took a deep breath.

And then I started yelling at the sea with some curses.

“DAMN YOU PEOPLE!! FUCK YOU DAD!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! FUCKING PASTS!! FREAKING HELL!! SO WHAT IF I’M BEING A COWARD?!! FUCK YOU ALL!!!”