Chapter 4

I woke up with a body of someone crushing me. I gasped and kicked the person off me. There was a loud ‘Bonk!’ after I kicked the person off the bed.

I slowly open my eyes and blinking a few times. Then I crawled right beside the bed and look down. There was Luffy there, I guess Luffy was the one who crushed me..

“Geez Luffy, you should have been realized that your body is bigger than me and heavier than me..” I said as I sighed and sat up. Then he stood up and say, “That’s because you’re a heavy sleeper! If you don’t then you wouldn’t have to feel my body on you!” I felt a tick mark appeared and I smiled sweetly at him as I pinched his cheeks and stretched it.

“You got a problem about me being a heavy sleeper?” I ask, still smile sweetly at him, which make him paled and the temperature in the room become a little cold. Probably because of my yandere aura already affected the room’s temperature, oh well..

Luffy quickly shook his head. Then my smiled faded and stretched his cheeks until really long and let go. It made a loud ‘Smack!’ sound and he stumbled behind and fell. I scratched my head and sighed heavily as I began to get off the bed. I stretched my body and turned to saw Luffy already stand up with his hands rubbing his cheeks. I laughed.

“What are you laughing for?! That hurts you know!” he shout at me. Then I stop laughing and said, “So? If you want to become a pirate, you should put up with such a little injury, right?” he flinched and looked down. Damn, I didn’t mean to make him feel bad..

“..Yeah you’re right! I shouldn’t complain about a little injury!” he said. I sighed and smiled, thank God he didn’t feel down, quite the opposite actually. “That’s the spirit. Now let’s go down and eat, I’m starving,” I said as I walked outside the room, with Luffy following me.

As we arrive downstairs, we’re greeted by Makino as she put down some food on the counter. We sat down on the stools and start to eat our breakfast. I eat faster than Luffy and ask for more to Makino, same with Luffy after he finished his.

After a few minutes, our little ‘competition’ has finished. The winner would be Luffy, of course. Blame him and his bottom-less stomach, moreover he’s a rubber-boy now. Man, now I’m ultra full..

Back at home, mom would be angry if I ate too much. Maybe because my weight would increase.. Damn, me and my stupid hormone..

“Luffy, have you taken a bath?” I ask. He shook his head. I grinned as my bangs covering my eyes and chuckled evilly. I heard Luffy gulped.

“Let’s take a bath together then! Come on!” I jumped off the stool and grab his hand and pull it, it stretched of course..

“What?! No way!” he protested. I smiled sweetly at him and say, “Come. Now,” he gulped and quickly jumped off the stool.  I wear off my ‘yandere’ face and I heard Makino’s giggiling.

“Now let’s go. You smell stink, if you want to know..” I said as I pulled him along to the bathroom. As we arrive at the bathroom, I turned on the warm water and turned to look at Luffy.

“Take off your shirt. Now,” he quickly stripped and put his clothes in the basket. Then I turn off the water and began stripping too. As I put my clothes in the basket, Luffy already jumped into the bathtub. I facepalm. Then I jumped in too and wash my face.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention you that my injury already healed up. But Shanks put a bandage on it though, man what a troublesome injury..

We cleaned each other’s backside and wash off. Then we dry up and get dressed. We went out and saw the bandits from yesterday at the bar. We quickly went toward Makino and she look at us. Then she pick me up and hold me tight in her arms, she want to say something but stopped by Luffy’s words.