Chapter 36

“How is she, Nami?”

“Well, considering her high fever, I think we must find a doctor right away. But Vivi’s country will…”

“Nggg… what should we do, Nami-san, Vivi-chan?! Is Eri-chan going to die?”

“Relax, Sanji-kun, we’ll find a way soon.”

I panted as I heard the people around me talking things, which unfortunately also hurting my head. I opened my eyes slowly and saw worried faces of my Nakamas. Man, this is ridiculous…

A few moments ago…

“We’re finally going to Alabasta, right, Vivi-chan?” I asked softly and slid down on the wooden floor as I felt tired all of a sudden.

“Yes, finally.” She replied with a smile as she looks forward to the sea, not minding about the boys that cheering about the giants’ performance.

“You boys sure do energetic, eh?” Nami sighed as she watched the boys and shook her head.

“But let’s just hope there will be nothing happening to us on the way to Alabasta.” I grinned weakly.

Vivi nodded, “Yes. And I will definitely go back there! Because I’m the only one who can free my country.” She said. “I have to live and return to Alabasta.” She continued grimly.

“Try to relax, Vivi-chan.” I heard Sanji-san said as he approaching us, “You can always count on me.” he exclaimed as he pointed his thumb at himself and offered us a plate of snacks. “Just take a good rest and try my food. Do you want coffee or tea?” he asked.

“It looks good!” Luffy exclaimed as he saw the snacks on the plate and drooled heavily, along with Usopp.

“It looks delicious.” Usopp exclaimed.

“Your portions are in the kitchen.” Sanji-san replied.

“WOW! GREAT!!” they replied as the swarmed away to the kitchen.

I felt a little bit dizzy and my body temperature was starting to increase. I was panting and starting to sweat a lot. I managed to stand up and walked toward the Women’s Quarter slowly as I tried my best to stand properly without trembling. But unfortunately, my legs couldn’t manage to hold my weight and I fell flat onto the wooden floor as I blacked out completely…

Flashback over.

And now here I am, lying down on the bed, doing nothing.

“Maybe it’s because of the weather. No matter how strong they are, considering Grand Line’s weathers are unpredictable.” I heard Vivi said.

“But Eri has gone to Grand Line years ago, and she said she was completely fine.” This time it’s Luffy.

“But that doesn’t change the fact that she’s sick now, right?” well, bull’s-eye for Luffy as he stopped arguing with Vivi.

“40 degrees Celsius?!” I heard Nami exclaimed in shock as she took out the thermometer from my mouth, “Her fever is getting worse!” she added.

“What!? So Eri is going to die!!?” Luffy exclaimed in shock, as the other two also shocked hearing Luffy’s exclamations.

“Eri-chwan! Please don’t die!!” Sanji-san exclaimed as he sobbed while Usopp and Carue were running back and forth as they screaming.

“Would you guys calm down and shut up!!?” Nami exclaimed and punched them in the head one by one hard.