Chapter 31

“Hey, how long are you gonna cry for? Cheer up already.” Luffy said.

“B-but I’m so touched!” Yosaku replied as he kept crying, “It was truly a beautiful goodbye, Cook-Aniki!”

I just laughed at it before turning back to my Logbook, continuing my writings. Seriously, I thought it was Sanji-san that should be crying out loud until now, but it was Yosaku instead while Sanji-san already stopped by the time we already far away from Baratie. Now Luffy and Sanji-san were talking things about our Nakamas and Grand Line being a Paradise.

“Well, as long as Nami-swan and Eri-chwan will be there, I won’t mind even it’s just the three of us alone—“

“Don’t even think about it.” I quickly said.

But in the end, Yosaku were yelling at us for being too naïve and stuffs before starting to tell us about the man at Nami went to is, but quickly interrupted by Sanji-san asking that should we eat, which of course get agreed by both Luffy and I ASAP.

“THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!” Yosaku cried out loud.

“There’s something about the place we’re going to that you have to know about!” Yosaku told us. “The reason why the Grand Line is called the ‘Pirates’ Graveyard’ is because of the three great powers that rule over it.” he said as he pointed out three fingers.

“And one of them is the Ouka Shichibukai!” he exclaimed.

“Shichibukai?”

“Simply put, they’re seven pirates that are officially authorized by the World Government.” I explained it to them, while Yosaku nodded.

“Wow!” Luffy clapped his feet together, “There are seven of these guys! That’s sounds cool!”

“What? Why would the Government permit Pirates?” Sanji-san asked.

“As long as the Shichibukai give a portion of their loot, obtained from pillaging and uncivilized lands, to the World Government, their pirating activities are officially sanctioned. And lending them a hand when at war too, maybe.” I explained it again, “And most of it because of the World Government scared of them being strong and eventually threaten them.” I added before Yosaku took over, “That’s right, other pirates might look down on them by calling them ‘Government Dogs’ or whatnot, but they’re extremely strong!”

“In fact, the Taka no Me Mihawk that defeated Zoro is one of the Ouka Shichibukai.” I pointed out while Yosaku was looked frustrated by it. While my dear brother wasn’t even look intimidated by it and even looked more eager about it.

“The problem is with another one of the Shichibukai,” Yosaku continued, “The leader of the Fishman Pirates, ‘Jinbe’!”

“Fishman? Never met one before!” Luffy said.

“It’s kind of like us but with different skin colors and some body parts from fishes, like an octopus man has six hands and two feet with long mouth like the real octopus, understand?” I tried to explain it slowly to Luffy, as his brain was lost by a five year old child in these kinds of terms.

“Oh, I see! That’s cool!” he replied.

“You don’t understand a bit, didn’t you?” I asked as I took out a sketch book.

“Not a bit!” he grins, I just sweat-dropped and face-palmed in the same time.

“Fishmen, huh? Isn’t Fishman Island a very famous travel destination in Grand Line? I’ve heard that the most beautiful mermaids are there.” Sanji-san pointed out as the smokes on his cancer stick become heart-shaped. Great, his perverted self is coming…