Chapter 15

It’s been a few months after we lived at our hideout. And winter is finally come.

But..

“Come on, Eri! Let’s go play outside! The snow was everywhere, let’s make a snowman!” Luffy said, trying to persuade me.

“P-p-please… W-w-w-wait for a l-l-little longer.. S-s-s-so I get used t-t-to the tem-temperature…” I stuttered as I cover myself with thick jackets. I was wearing a black turtle-neck sweater and orange jacket outside, gray trousers, black boots, a pale yellow and black colored shawl around my neck and red mittens.

I’m not used to the sudden dropped temperature, so it’s almost making all my bones all clinked because of the cold. Even though I wore so many and thick clothes, it’s still cold. And my teeth were all clacking together, making noisy sound. I suddenly sneezed, I wipe the snot out and stood up, grabbing my pipe and walked toward the ASL after putting the babies on my head.

I almost forgot to mention, but Takao and Flame were starting to grow. As for Flame, his physical appearance changed, become sturdier and his fur were got thicker, probably because of Winter season. While Takao’s feathers on his small wings were starting to grow and he get bigger, and maybe in Spring season he’s gonna take flying lessons.

“Okay, it’s starting to get warmer. Let’s go.” I said in muffling voice, because of shawls I wear were wrapping my neck area and my mouth. Ace and Sabo went sweat-bullet from behind their head and muttered, “Seriously..?”

We went down and we decided to hunt a Danpa (the opposite colored Panda) for our meal. We got two danpa, but when we got the second danpa, a giant tiger came and took the danpa from us. Luffy won’t let the tiger go and start attacking the tiger several times but failed miserably. In his second attack, we quickly grabbed him and ran away.

In the end, we go back with only one danpa and we’re crossing the bridge right now. Luffy was still upset that his catch was gone and won’t forgive the tiger, jumping on the bridge, making it swaying from side to side. We all panicked and told Luffy to stopped, but eventually he didn’t listen and ignored us, so he jumped again several times before the wood under him cracked and he started slipping down. I quickly ran and grabbed his hand before he slipped off the bridge. Unfortunately, I got slipped off too and we’re probably gonna fell into the river below us if Ace didn’t grabbed us and Sabo was holding Ace’s feet and pulled us back.

We went home empty handed. The second danpa that Ace and Sabo got were got thrown off into the river because of Luffy. Great, not only we didn’t get our second danpa, we also lost the other danpa, and we all hungry.

“Ahh, I’m so hungry!” Luffy complained.

“It’s all you fault right?!” Ace and I punched him in the head, hard.

“Itte!”

We decided to go to bed and we all sat before Sabo started a conversation. “But if someone takes your catch, let alone the first one, you sure are angry about it right?” he said.

“But it was too risky to fight against the tiger...” Ace started.

“You’ve already done it!” Sabo quickly interrupted with a grin.

“Shut up.” Ace replied before both of them stretched out and yawned, followed by Luffy, who was already asleep just then and joining the older brothers, making Ace and Sabo turned at him in confusion. I too yawned and lied down, Flame right beside me and Takao was in his ‘nest’ I make using my shawl.

We all stared at the ceiling and Luffy was giggling, taking his blanket over his head and muttering something, before giggling madly, making Ace, Sabo and I stared at him, mostly in confusion while I just smiled in amusement.