Chapter 33

“HAAACHOOO!!”

“Stop sneezing and help me out, would you?” Nami asked with bored tone.

“WHO IS THE ONE THAT TELLING ME TO HELP YOU UP IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORM, DAMN IT!!?” I screamed at her with shark-teeth before sneezed again.

“Well, you said that you’ve gone to Grand Line once, so I need to ask you about how did you go to the Grand Line.” She explained.

“But still, you could just ask me inside, not outside when it’s storming.” I deadpanned as I turned to look at her and a tic mark appeared on my back head before turning back at the front, “Well, yeah, basically you go to Grand Line through an entrance in the Red Line.” I said and sneezed again, “Come on! Let’s just talk about these kind of things inside with warm chocolate!” I told her and walked inside, Nami following me from behind.

For the past a few minutes of drying myself with a towel that prepared by Sanji-san and warming myself with warm chocolate, both Nami and me said that the only way to go to Grand Line is through the mountain.

“Mountain??” Usopp asked as he tilted his head.

“Yes. At first, I thought that impossible. But look at this,” Nami said and showing the Grand Line map to the boys, “The place where the guiding light is pointing to is Reverse Mountain on Red Line.” She continued.

“What? Do you mean that we will hit the mountain?” one of the boys asked.

“It’s not like that, moron. Can’t you see a canal here?” I pointed out as I point my index finger to the supposedly canal on Red Line is.

“But, a canal? Don’t be stupid, even though there is a canal, there’s no way that a ship can go up that mountain.” Usopp replied, making me face-palmed.

“Shut up, I went to Grand Line once, don’t question my logic but it’s the fact.” I said, “and yes Luffy, it’s a Mystery Mountain.” I quickly said as Luffy about to say something before turning to Zoro. “And even if we could go to the Grand Line directly, we’re gonna stuck in Calm Belt, Zoro. So stop your question and idiot suggestion.” I quickly told him.

“What is Calm Belt anyway?” Zoro asked in annoyance, “It’s not like we’re gonna deal with it anyway.”

“Aren’t you listening to what I said to you guys back before we go to Loguetown?” I asked back as I pinched his cheek, earning a pained yelp from the Swordsman.

“Look! The storm was gone.” Usopp pointed out, taking both the Navigator and my attention.

“Yes, the weather is so calm.” Sanji-san agreed.

“That’s impossible. If we head toward’ the storm, we will arrive at the entrance.” Nami said as a bead of sweat trailed down on her cheek.

“Don’t tell me…” I muttered and ran outside, both of my Partners following me from behind. Sure enough, the weather is so nice and calm, as if the storm just then was gone without any trail. But I saw the storm was on the other side of the current sea we are in, making my eyes widened in horror.

“Great, we’re totally in deep trouble now,” I scowled and massaged my forehead, “We are totally in Calm Belt.” I continued as Nami stood up next to me.

“Calm Belt?” Luffy asked, “What’s that?”

“Ah, look! There’s still a heavy storm over there,” Usopp said as he point to the other side of the sea, where the heavy storm is, “But this side is so calm and doesn’t has any wind.” He added.

“EVERYONE! PREPARE TO ROW NOW!! I FELT SOMETHING IN DISTANCE IN THE SEA!!” I yelled at the boys.

“WE WILL GO BACK TO THE STORM!!” Nami continued.