Chapter 32

After a few days we set sail from Cocoyashi Village, everyone were relaxing or doing things they usually do. I was watching Usopp doing things at the back deck while Nami was busy arguing with the News Coo.

“Another price-increase? Don’t you think it’s getting too expensive?” Nami asked to News Coo as she take one of the newspaper and put the money to the bag that News Coo brought, “Raise the price again and I won’t be buying your papers anymore.” She finally said.

“What’re you getting so riled up about? It’s just a newspaper.” Usopp commented as he works on his new invention AKA Tabasco-Boshi.

“Yeah, besides it’s not his fault for the price was increase. You should protest to the maker or the journalist that did that.” I added and laughed.

“Daily expenses all add up, don’t you know!?” Nami said again.

“I thought you were done with saving up money?” Usopp asked.

“Don’t be stupid. From now on, I’m going to be saving up money for no one but me alone. There’s no way I’m going to be a penniless Pirate!” Nami tried to protest.

“Ok, ok. I’m in the middle of developing my secret Tabasco-Boshi so keep away!” Usopp told her as he hold up his hand and staring at the Tabasco bottle so intently, “An enemy who gets this in their eye will be rendered completely helpl—“ unfortunately, Usopp’s words are interrupted as Luffy crashed into him and the content of the Tabasco splashed into his eyes, making his eyes literally on fire.

“I did tell you to use the goggles.” I told him as I showed the said goggles to him before turning to Luffy, who was apparently clueless at the main situation that happened to our dear Sniper and busy arguing with Sanji-san.

“These are Nami-san’s beloved mikan trees! I won’t allow anyone to lay even a single finger on them!” Sanji-san exclaimed, revealing the mikan trees behind him. “Nami-san! Rest assured, my defense powered by love is infallible~~!” he continued.

“Thanks a lot, Sanji-kun!” Nami replied as she read the newspaper.

“Mercenary.” I rolled my eyes and leaning on Takao, who was apparently become my pillow for the time beings in his griffin form. Everyone was apparently gone back to their duty, except Usopp, who was apparently rolling around with burned eyes. Flame was on the Crow’s Nest, watching the surroundings, while the rest of us were relaxing.

“The world’s in such turmoil… another coup d’état in villa…?” Nami muttered as she read the newspaper, unbeknownst to her, two flyers were slipped off from the newspaper, taking both seventeen boys’ attentions.

“AAHHHHHHHH!!”

I was staring intently at the flyer while Luffy showing off his grin with a flyer in his hand. Nami was face-palmed at his antics, Luffy kept laughing, Usopp being proud because he was showed at the back at the picture, while Sanji-san was sulking before the boys were dancing around in happiness.

Takao was staring at the flyer in my hands with wide eyes while I blinked a few times before reading the words in the flyer intently and more attention.

“Dead or Alive… 35 million berri… ‘Demon Fox’ Eri…?” I muttered and blinked again for a few times before it finally snapped.

The person on the flyer, or more likely bounty paper, is absolutely me, undeniably, despite a little differences but it was absolutely me. There’s a girl with her bangs almost covering her right eyes with long hair not far from shoulder-length but still pass a bit with the side hairs were far longer than the rest, a surprisingly petite face with blood red eyes with snake-like slits that staring intently through your soul and bloods were decorating her petite face. The girl was smiling sweetly at the audience but the shadow because of her cap showing her yandere aura, together with her currents eye colors that looks attractive but dangerous, that even showing her yandere aura more. The picture was a close-up one, and was taken with great angle.