Chapter 45

If you ask me directly, Robin-san is a really mysterious woman. I mean, really. It’s not like I was complaining about her on our ship (no seriously, I’m not), but about the fact that she hurt Takao is enough to make me ignore her or mad at her, not because she used to be our enemy.

“Is something wrong, Shinkan*-san?” the said mysterious woman asked me as I intensely staring at her for awhile now as she sat on the lawn chair.

“Not in particular.” I replied shortly before stood up and left the deck into the girl’s quarter to write a letter to someone in particular. Not Ace, mind you. It’s another person which is the Fleet Admiral of the Marine right now. Yep, Sengoku.

Dear old geezer Sengoku,

What’s up? I’m sure you’re pretty pissed off by the fact I’m a pirate now, LOL. Not to mention sending you a letter. How are you, by the way? I’m great here, obviously. How’s everyone there? Is Garp-jii still making ruckuses? Kuzan-san still keeps sleeping? Borsalino-san still keeps talking slow? If yes, then they’re still in their great condition then, hehe. And please don’t tell me about that dog’s condition. Looking at him in the past for once is more than enough.

Welp, I think that’s all, buh-bye! XD

From,

Ryuuen A. Erica

P.S: Don’t reply back.

I giggled internally at the letter and folding it before putting it into an envelope. I stood up and walked out from the room to the deck, looking for Takao. I saw him perched on the railings on the top deck. I walked up to him and showed him the letter before grinning.

“Would you please send this to Sengoku? I want to piss him off.” I said happily while Takao looked at me in disbelief.

“Are you mad?!” he yelled, unhappy.

“Nope! I’m lunatic!” I replied back happily while he face-wing on himself and sighed in frustration. “Now, stop complaining and go send this! Here’s your bag and the letter is already inside, now go!” I shushed him away after I clung on the small waterproof bag around his neck. He just shook his head lightly before flew off. “Make sure not to get caught!!” I shouted and laughed whole heartily before walked down to the lower deck, where Usopp was busy interrogating Robin-san while the others were busy with their own problems.

“I began as an archeologist at the age of 8. Then I had a bounty put on my head.” Robin-san answered.

“Archeologist?!” Usopp echoed back.

“It’s my family’s tradition.” She replied, “So for the next 20 years I was chased by the Government. Being just a child I couldn’t survive out on the sea alone. That’s why I’ve been with various ‘villains’, protecting myself. That’s why I’m good at stealthy things. I’m quite good at it.”

“Hmm, you are pretty confident about it.” I joined in as I stood up behind Usopp, “What kind of operations?” I asked.

“Assasination~” she replied casually as she rested her head on her right palm.

“Luffy!! According to my investigation, I came to the conclusion this woman is too dangerous!” Usopp cried out loud as he comical-cried, while the said rubber man is just busied himself with Chopper by looking at the hand that sprouted on the deck across the interrogation space by the woman as she just giggled at the scene of Usopp freaking out and yelling at them as they looked so happy and having fun at the hands that sprouted away and started playing with them.

 “Well, that was a great joke!” I grinned and laughed heartily. “Hey! That’s looks fun! Can I join in?” I asked happily.

“Really, they are useless.” We heard Nami said as she sat down at the top one of the stairs, “I still remember you used to the the vice president of an evil organization. You were Crocodile’s partner! You can fool Luffy, but you won’t fool me. If I see anything suspicious, I’ll get rid of you!” she warned.