Chapter 28

As the pooped butler came, the weird guy under me was struggled and stood up, making me fell on my butt. I rubbed my butt as the guy was talking things with the pooped butler. I reached out something in my shorts’ pocket and took out two bubblegum, I ate them in the same time and chewed it a few times before blew it and it popped so I chew it again.

In the end, the Nyaban Brothers were about to attack the pooped butler, but he was able to get away easily using that weird technique that almost the same as Kenbunshoku Haki and eventually stood up behind them. Then those brothers about to attack again but that butler moved away again and stood behind them. Those brothers can’t see them, but I can see him as clearly as clear water, and it’s not that hard.

To me, yeah. To them, I don’t care.

That butler was telling them that he give him five minutes to finished us off as a last chance. I quickly gestured to Nami to throw the katanas to Zoro, she nodded and threw them toward him, who caught it in ease. Then those brothers exclaimed that it’s useless even though he has three katanas, making me sighed and shook my head.

“Using three katanas and using Three-Sword Style are two different things, ya’ know.” I exclaimed loudly as Zoro attacked those two and saying the same thing also. Then I turned to Nami as the brothers landed in front of me, “Oi, hurry up and woke Luffy up.” I told her and put the bisento on my shoulder, “I’ll take care of this weird hypnotist.” I continued.

She nodded and ran; I turned again and saw that the hypnotist was hypnotizing the cow guy, thankfully this time I didn’t stare at the weird ring so I didn’t affected. Then as the cow guy stood up again, this time full power, the hypnotist glanced from his shoulder and spotted Nami, who was running toward Luffy. Then he took out another chakram and was swinging them around in circle and threw it toward Nami, but I was able to detect that and swung my bisento so the chakram was went to the other side and pierced through the ground.

But I missed the other one and it got me, I cursed loudly as it slashed my abdomen, making it bleed. I hold it up to glanced from my shoulder and saw that Luffy stopped the chakram using his teeth, saving Nami’s life. I sighed in relieve, but then Luffy exclaiming that it hurts really loud, making me grin.

“Nami! It really hurt you bastard!” he yelled at Nami, “It’s not my fault!” Nami replied, both of them shark-teethed.

“Oi Luffy! Hurry up and beat the pooped butler bastard, you baka!” I yelled at him, making him snapped of it and turned to me. “Eri… did you get hurt?” he asked, looking worried, I just grinned at him, “We already did our best, it’s time for you to do what you can!” I continued.

“That’s right Luffy! That butler is back!” Nami added. “Go beat him! It’s for my treasures!” she continued. “AND MY SUGARS!!” I added, making Luffy sweat-dropped and muttering that he knew it.

“Go Luffy! It’s for my treasures!” Nami said, “And my sugars!” I added.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s for your treasures and your sugars!” he replied as he walked away from Nami toward the pirates, whose were started cowering in fear and moved away as Luffy walked pass them.

“Buchie! There no time anymore!” the hypnotist said as he turned fully at me, “You handle that haramaki bastard, I’ll handle that mugiwara!” he exclaimed as he took out another chakrams.

“Nanda? The evil butler is here too?” I heard Luffy said. But then I felt a familiar presence is coming here and the butler was about to attack her. But Usopp was able to protect her so I ordered both Takao and Flame to stay by Usopp and Kaya’s side.

As Usopp, Kaya and pooped butler were talking things, the pirates were talking about her being the mistress and should kill her right now. Kaya was telling the pooped butler to leave the village right now and will give him her fortune, but he refused and said he also want peaceful. Then he told us all that he wants the peaceful and her fortunes, and then will kill Kaya to accomplish it. But then Kaya took out a pistol and pointed it to the butler.