Chapter 44

“Now, all we have to do is looking for that tall tower.” I said to my partners after everyone split up to search the bomb, “I mean a giant and tall clock tower.” I corrected quickly.

“Wait, you mean you already knew all along, Ojou-sama!?” Takao yelled at me in disbelief, “Why didn’t you tell the others!?”

“Because if I told them, they’ll ask how I could know it.” I replied casually and quickly kicking away someone that charging to me, “and that would be so troublesome.” I added as I grinned sheepishly, making both of my partners face-paw/talon.

“Now come on! We better move! We got less than a five minutes now, come on!” I exclaimed as I ran out from the war field, along with the other two. After we’re out, we found the clock tower, which at the left side of the war field. I grinned before ran toward it, using haki as the dusts were blocking my sights, along with the other two who just running after me. After I’m right in front of it, I kicked down the door and ran toward the top of the tower until I’m eventually at the top, but not right at where the clock is.

“Damn, where the hell is the door to the clock?” I thought out loud as I walked to the window and looked out.

“Eri-chaann!!” I heard someone called me and looked down, only to see the others but Sanji and Zoro.

“Yo minna.” I replied as I brought a hand to greet them. “What’s up?” I asked.

“The bomb is right at the top of the building!!” I heard Usopp yelled.

“Yeah, I know.” I replied a little bit louder, “I felt two people on top, though.” I added and right after I said that, I heard a gunshot right from the top, where the clock at, and I saw Pell was falling down with droplets of blood trailing up as he fell. It seems the others didn’t know about that except me, Takao, and Flame.

Slowly, my blood starts to boil as I saw his bird figure fell down and shadows hung over my eyes. My fists curled up in a ball until my knuckles turned white as I curled it too hard before I walked back a few steps and looked up right at the ceiling. I turned my fists into black and jumped, punching the ceiling up with such a great force as big hole was shaped and some of the craters landed onto the ground, along with me.

Then I squatted down before jumped up toward the hole and landed right at the side of the hole, which just my luck that I landed right in front of the other two agents with the most ridiculous costume and appearance I ever seen. After Buggy of course, but that’s aside.

Before they could react, I quickly jumped and landed right behind them before I did a hand-stand and making my legs in a perfect 180 degree before I kicked them right into the hole, where my partners are. I peeked into the hole and gave the two a movement of my hand on my neck, moving it from the left to the right side with pissed off expression, which a metaphor of ‘cutting off their heads’ AKA beating them up. They understood and eventually beating the agents up until they’re half-dead, I guess.

Then I walked up to the giant circle-door-like thing and pushed it open. It was totally heavy, I tell you that. But this is just a half weight that Garp-jii gave me years ago, so it’s not that bad. But it’s kinda hard to open it until I saw a lever not far from me. Then I walked up to it and pulled it down, which slowly is opening the giant circle door like thing slowly. Then I walked toward the edge of the door and peeked out, which taking the Straw-Hats’ attentions.

“Yo, minna!” I shouted, loud enough for them to hear, “I found the bomb right here!!” I exclaimed.

“Really!?” the others, especially Vivi, yelled back.

“Hurry and come up here, Vivi! The whole city is going to be blown up in less than two minutes!!” I yelled again and I saw she nodded. I walked back and turned around, this time looking right into the giant cannon and I saw the bomb is in there, but there’s ticking sounds, despite I’m at the clock tower, especially at the clock side, the ticking sounds of the two are different. Then I felt Vivi landed at the edge of the door and I turned to look at her.