Chapter 16

BOOM!!

“GYAAAAA!!”

Ace and Sabo ran faster as the giant tiger was chasing them. Along the way, they were arguing at each other and spotting each other’s mistakes.

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING THAT RECKLESS!” Sabo yelled at Ace.

“YOU’VE ALSO DONE THE SAME THING, RIGHT?!” Ace snapped back.

They mind travelled back moments ago, where Ace attacking the tiger bluntly and Sabo attacking the tiger (probably accidently) using whipped mace. They kept running until the tiger got them.

“GYAAAAA!!!”

The boys walked home as their plans were a failure. Along the way, Sabo was chattering about another plan to lure the tiger but Ace ignored him and kept walking.

“I wonder how Eri and Luffy were doing right now..” Sabo said. Ace flinched when Erica’s name was mentioned and his freckled cheeks were reddened a bit, remembering the scene a few days back. Ace still ignored him but Sabo spotted the reddened cheeks and started to sneer at him.

“Soo.. What’s happening between you and Eri week ago?” Sabo teased with evil grin on his face. Ace flinched and stopped, “T-there’s nothing happened! We-we were just having a conversation, that’s all!” Ace stuttered and crossed his arms across his chest, still backing Sabo, making the said noble boy grinned wider.

“Are you sure? But I seem to recall that you were blushed..” Sabo giggled as Ace’s ears went red, making the freckled boy turned around and started chasing the noble boy, much to Sabo’s delight. But then they heard cracks and shadow was start covering the evening light, making the boys turned around and gapped as the giant tree they walked by a few minutes ago was starting to fall to their direction. The brothers quickly ran away from there, which saving them from getting plummeted by the tree or their names are the only one remains..

“Wari, wari! Are you alright there?!” someone shouted as he ran towards them with two shadows coming along with him.

The freckled and noble boy stared in shocked and gapped at the ‘someone’, which was none other than their little brother Luffy with an axe in hand. While the shadows behind him were Naguri and Erica with an axe in hand too.

“Luffy! Eri!” the older brothers shouted in sync, making their younger siblings—Wait, Erica does not—to bounced in delight when seeing their brothers.

“Ace! Sabo! Hisashiburi!” Luffy greeted them as their younger sister went near him and hit his head, “Itte! What with that for?!” he asked.

“For almost making our brothers getting plummet by a big-ass tree and left them by nothing but names..” Erica said simply and huffed with one of her hands on her hips, making the said older boys sweat-dropped at the saying and the rubber boy was believe her and giving her a face-fault now.

“REALLY?! I’M SORRY!!” he shouted at his brothers, who just sweat-dropped and sighed.

XXX

It’s been a whole week I haven’t met my older brothers, and I missed them. A LOT.

Oh, and I won’t say it, of course. That would be embarrassing..

I was eventually gone with Luffy to ‘train’ with Naguri, which I thought was quite pointless because for the whole week, we just ordered to cut down trees and stuff, not important. But swinging the axe was quite making a progress. Along with Luffy, our arms muscles were developing quite a bit. For the rubber boy’s results, his arms could stretch longer than before. Likewise, my punches went stronger and my stamina was risen up. The result was, in fact, quite surprising and went good.