Chapter 21

I was arrived at Dadan’s place after a few months I made a ruckus at the HQ and flying, which made both of us dead tired. Then again, my mind was drifting to a few years back and remembering some of disturbing memories.

Flashbacks…

“What!? Break into Marineford?!! Are you crazy Ojou-sama?!!” Takao yelled at me, I was just covering my ears as my hair was wiped off from my face.

“Relax, would you? Beside, I’m sure as hell that I’m still fit into the vent. And also, there is no one ever sensed me yet, and they just found me after I was far away, you still remember when the first time I, well actually it was Yami-chan but whatever, sneaked into the Marine HQ and tortured some of them?” I asked him, he nodded and I continued, “And I was sneaked in using vents as shortcut and hidden way. Too bad you’re not there to see my first attempt to torture people, it was satisfying ya’ know.” and evil-laughed, he was just sweat-dropped and face-taloned.

“But you’re not as strong as Ace-dono or Luffy-dono…” he exclaimed, I sighed heavily and replied, “Haven’t I told you that my specialty is in speed and stealth? Dear Lord…”

“I don’t need being as strong as those two. To me, speed and stealthy are almost the same as strength. If you’re not speeding or stealthy enough, better not become a spy or thief, dummy. And you don’t need strength if you want to be a thief and/or a spy, and you shouldn’t become one if you’re not cunning and stealthy enough.” I was poking his head as I said it, “Got it?” He was just sighed and nodded weakly.

Then we arrived at the harbor, which full of Marines’ warship, and I’m sure as hell that this ship was going to Marineford. I was hiding myself inside of a box together with Takao in his hawk form. The box was taken by someone, must be a marine, and put the box in some kind of room. There’s no sound or even footsteps after a few minutes, so I opened the box and looked around, it was dark but I could see a little better after a few minutes. It was supply room, in other words, full of food!

I didn’t know how long but I’m sure it was about a week, the ship was almost arrived in Marineford. It was nighttime and no one was outside, so I decided to sneak out from the supply room and walked around, then I decided to go into the vent and stayed there until morning. After the ship arrived, I saw that every marine were taking the supplies out and left the ship alone. When I’m sure that there’s no one around, I jumped off and walked out the ship, which already deserted and it was nighttime.

Then we went to the town and hid into a restaurant and ate there, and then we walked around the town while the town was totally deserted and quiet, well kind of. I found a strip bar in Marineford, for God’s sake! I’m not interested to go inside because I’m still a kid here. Hey I’m eleven this year! What did you expect? I may be a pervert, but I’m just a normal girl! I love yaoi more than yuri or even hentai!

The two of us found an inn, which quite unexpected because this is Marineford we’re talking about! All the civilians here got their own house! But whatever, I don’t give a damn.

We were exploring the Marineford for a few days, and sometimes we met marines. I was asking some things to them innocently, they sure does answered it, and sometimes I told them that marines were so cool, which making them happy as hell. At that time, I was using my innocent face and asked them about the Marine HQ’s map and told them the reason why I want it.

“I want to explore the Marine HQ when I became a marine later, so I won’t get lost!” I said in cute voice and innocently, Yami-chan was laughing inside of my head, which making me to snapped at her in my mind. Surprisingly, they gave me one, with no suspicious whatsoever, probably because they thought of me as a kid and won’t give any harm, which was a huge mistake. I bid them a thank you and left, I went to my inn room and told Takao about it, then I decided to sneak into the HQ tomorrow midnight.