Chapter 20

To           :               Ace, Luffy and Flame.

From     :               Erica and Takao

Dear A.L.F,

I know this is sudden but, I decided to run away from home. I couldn’t stand of Garp-jii antics, and all about his ranting about becoming a Marines and stuffs, so I decided to run away. Maybe I’ll be back after 3-4 years or so, after I found all information I need. Also, you guys better stay there and do your training, as Takao and I are also getting stronger from our runaway, or should I say my runaway. Oh, and Ace, you better stay there and do your training with Luffy and Flame. Take care of them as I’m not there to keep an eye to you guys, and please don’t do anything reckless like searching for me and stuffs. And please be a great older brother for them and us.

I’ll be back.

So don’t worry if I won’t come home. I will come back, and live with you guys again, seeing Ace set sail, and becoming Luffy’s nakama. And Flame, don’t go after us and please keep an eye to my brothers. If you do, then you make me proud for calling you my partner. Please take care of yourself when I’m not there to take care of you guys. Until we meet again!  (▽≦)

Your baby sister and her partner,

Erica and Takao.

=====================================================================================

Ace’s shoulders were trembling.

Luffy’s eyes were widening.

Flame’s mouth was hanging widely.

And at once, the D brothers were yelling and the D pet was barking really loud,

“ERI!!!”

“BARK BARK!!!”

And waking everyone up at the Dawn Island…

=====================================================================================

Somewhere far in East Blue…

“HATCHII!!” I sneezed loudly and quickly brushed off the snot from my nose as both of us walked from midnight.

“Are you alright, Ojou-sama? Should we stop for a break?” Takao asked me as he looked at me in worry.

“Nah, I’ll be fine. Maybe there is someone that got nerves for talking things about me.” I waved it off and stretched out as my muscles were starting to ached. “Maybe we should search for an inn or a hotel to stay for the day. Then the next day, we should search for a salon or barber to cut my hair or I cut them myself or a side-job for money and free food.” I told him and yawned.

“Do you want to ride me? I know that you’re getting tired, Ojou-sama.” Takao replied as we stopped for a moment.

I yawned and answered, “Sure, why not.” and rode on him, he walked again as I started to drift off to sleep on his back. The ride was bumpy but I could be careless because I’m death tired and need a bed badly.

I was out for an hour or so until Takao woke me up as we arrived at a small village that nowhere near Dawn Island. We flew over to the next island last night, because I’m sure as hell the information I need wouldn’t be in the Dawn Island because I already search for one, only to go back empty-handed. I yawned as I was back on my feet and rubbed my eyes as I tried to focus at the road and walked in.