He exhaled deeply every 5 minutes, as if trying to calm himself down. The tension in the air between us got even more awkward. I didn't know what was going on or why he's that angry, and it only made me feel slightly scared and uncomfortable.

My stomach turned into knots. What now? I couldn't speak or do something to light up the mood. And the agony in the pit of my stomach grew bigger. This whole scene looked like a parent that was ready to go home and give a lecture to his child.

When we approached home, Harry was the first that got out of the car, rushing to the front door with his back scrunched up. Takind a deep breath, I got out of the car and walked into the house.

Harry wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen so I got upstairs. I found him in his bedroom, pacing back and forth with palms fisted by his sides.

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked hesitentaly, leaning my body against the doorway.

"No." he said flatly, glancing at me once before turning his back to me and pacing across the room.

"Why? What's wrong?"

He came to a halt and took a deep breath. My mouth was dry at the moment as agony and fear took over me. He turned around and glared at me, his vains bulging out beneath his skin on his neck.

"You never listen to me, Rebecca! That's the fucking problem!" he shouted.

I frowned. What is he talking about? "What do you mean?"

He huffed. "I told you not to go to that fucking party-I knew you shouldn't accept!"

I narrowed my eyes at him as I grew angrier by the minute. "The problem is not just the party, isn't it?"

"You were attacked, Rebecca!" he threw his hands in the air. "That fucking demon attacked you! If you just listened to me and stopped being so fucking stubborn and childish you would be fine!"

I gasped. So that's what he thinks of me? That I'm a child?

"Harry stop saying bullshit!" I snapped, stepping into the room. "Going to a party is something normal, okay? Normal! And what have I been telling you all this time? That I want a normal life!"

"A normal life doesn't relate to demons." he spit, taking a step closer to me.

"Yes, but if I have to deal with them to keep this going then so be it!" I said, determination laced in my voice.

He shook his head and hid his face in his hands for a couple of seconds before pulling away and grabbing the back of his tee. He pulled the shirt over his head and turned around, his exposed back facing me. My entire body froze as I stared at his muscular body, but as much as I wanted to think about that, I had a fight to get over with first.

"You don't understand, Rebecca." he said a little more calmly, even though his voice was still intimidating. "This is not what you want."

"You know nothing about what I want!" I shot. He turned and glanced at me, tee in hands. He looked so hot and sexy topless with his tattoos that my stomach twisted and my heart raced.

"What do you want then, Rebecca?" he hissed. "A life full of danger and evil? That kind of normal life?"

"I can't do anything about the demons." I said, a huff came past my lips.

"You know who's the one that brings them though." he said, a hint of sadness flashing behind his angry eyes.

My heart stopped. Oh no. I know where he's taking it.

"No, Harry, stop thinking this way-,"

"No, you stop thinking this way!" he fired back, pointing at me. "You know too well that I'm the one that's surrounded by evil and by being with you I only put you in a lot of danger!"

Tears threatened to appear as my heart tugged. No, he can't say that. He can't make this desicion.

"Why are you keep saying that? Don't you see that it's much better now? Don't you see that we can make this through? As we always did?"

"It was different before, Rebecca. We had made a deal!"

"That doesn't matter anymore!" I yelled, my blood boiling.

"It does! You know that if I leave you will have a normal life! You won't have to deal with demons that only want to hurt you! And I can't just stay around you and watch you suffer because of the evil that's surrounding me!"

I shook my head furiously. He doesn't know and I can't tell him. If he leaves again, I'm nothing. Seriously, I'm a nothing. I can't deal with all that pain all over again, it will crash me down.

"Louis said I have a light inside of me-wich I don't know what that means-but if that means I can help you then I don't care about the demons!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes now.

"You can't always put yourself in danger because of me! I'm not letting you do this again, Rebecca. It's just not worth it!" he shouted, stepping closer to me.

My jaw fell open. Harry's life wasn't worth it? "What the hell are you saying-are you crazy? Of course it's worth it! I cared about you just like you care about me-,"

"This is-,"

"No Harry let me finish!" I raised my hand. "If I was in your position, would you let me go? Would you let me go and deal with the evil on my own? Or would you do anything to help me?"

"Rebecca I-,"

"Answer the damn question, Harry!" I hissed. I just wanted him to understand what I mean and how much I care about him.

He pressed his lips in a tight line and looked away. His entire body was tensing and I had to fight the urge to go near him and hug him tightly. Plus, my dress was covered in blood. That would be disgusting.

"No. I wouldn't let you go without me." he muttered, locking eyes with me.

"See? That's what I'm talking about!" I said exasperatedly. His eyes fell on the floor, a deep frown creasing his face. Sighing, I walked over to him and stood in front of him. "Harry, I'm not gonna give up until you get over them. This is a teamwork, Harry. It's you and me. We can fix this," I took his cold hands in mine. "Please, don't do this.."

He let a deep sigh from his lips before nodding. A sigh of relief came past my lips as I felt a heavy weight lifting from my shoulders. Harry's pale green eyes connected with mine, stress and unease flashing behind them.

"I'm gonna be okay." I said softly. He nodded again before giving my left hand a gentle squeeze.

"I just want you to be happy..." he murmured.

"And I just want you to be free." I mumbled, my eyes flitted back and forth between his own.

He cracked a smile, dimples digging into his cheek. "Okay.." he sighed.

"Okay." I repeated. "I'm going to take a shower. Are you hungry?"

"No, are you?"

"Nah, my stomach is closed for tonight." I chuckled lightly. I let go of his hands and turned around to leave the room before he called for me.

"Rebecca." I turned around and raised a brow. He digged his hands in his pockets. "Can I-," he cleared his throat. "Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

I smiled as I felt a wave of warmth washing through my heart. "Of course you can, idiot." I teased, gaining a chuckle from him.

"Okay then." he gave me a shy smile.

I nodded before walking out of the room and heading to the bathroom to take a shower before I spend the night with Harry in my bed.

______________________________________

A/N:

Okay, so it looks like I'm posting the fanfic with Harry!! I'm so excited, I really hope you guys love it!! :D

Thanks for reading! Love you all!!